Kreated kharacters for MK A

I will be getting MKA for...

• PS2 of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X-Box of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hey guys, I just wanted to know if anyone has planned on making kharacter(s) and how you would like them too look, moves and special moves you would give them and if there is an option for good, nuetral or evil, what would you choose? Also what fatalities do you plan to give them, though I'm not sure exactly how this new fatality system will work, besides from what was told.

As you see I would make Image and try to give him his look as you see in my sig. I would make him a good guy and give him the moves, Mantis (Which was used by Kung-Lao in Deadly Alliance) and Karate, unless I see something else.

As for Special Moves, if they have a Special Move which would be like I can make like 2 more Images to kind of distract the opponent allowing for a free hit and what not, though of course those two other Images aren't really there, it's just my characters ability to make his opponents see things that aren't there or just something that would cause a distraction like that. If not, then I would give him Special Movies Like Ermac's with the telekinetic slam and such. Maybe like a flying kick as well you know. There's probably something else I may like, but I dont want to you freeze or fire specials, cause his IMAGE not Sub-Zero or Scorpion.

Fatalities I don't know but have an idea if I can pull it off. Basically you can see in the kreated kharacters thread in the forum somewhere.

Like Sapph, you going to kreate Sapphire? You must lol. Goraka you going to kreate Goraka?

Also I plan on getting it for the PS2, since I dont trust my X-Box right now, it acts up. I would hope most I know here get it for PS2 so I can meet them online and we can battle.

This thread is really pointless I hate to say. But all of these have been done before. One part is a stickie, one made by Immortal Reaver, and another by M_KI.

So not to sound rude but please check next time.

Anyway you've already seen most likely my KAF in the stickie, I will also create Chameleon if he isn't in with many moves from the original ninjas/etc.

Fatalties I'm not sure how KAF's will work. The same with special moves.

True it has been done
but to answer it I plan on creating Scorpzero which is my character and I posted his bio in the Create a character thread
also Master cheif and Kratos

You can't stop people from re-making threads and pointless threads, it's not possible. This has been created by me and re-done by many. We don't know how our characters will look, we don't know our choices yet obviously.

Shame on the three of you, I can tell you didn't even read through Image's post.
He said do we have any planned characters for the Kreate-A-Kombatant feature. Just because there is a Create-A-Character thread here, it doesn't mean that we've made all the characters to be put into Armageddon. If you'll notice, most of the characters I make I put them in my own MK Game: Mortal Kombat Tetsujin. (Although I will be creating Sapphire in the Kreate-A-Kombatant mode. Dragon, Pi Gua, and I don't know what weapon, seeing as they probably won't have the weapon that Sapphire wields, since it's my own original one)
He also was asking what system we were buying the game for. So, for that, I have to say that I'm getting it for Ps2, seeing as that's all I have.
What fatalities will I give him? I really hadn't thought of that, and I didn't even think it would be possible to make your own fatality's in Armageddon, just copy one's that are already in use. So, I guess the one's that I'll copy are Sub-Zero's Spine Rip (Of course) and maybe a brutality (if that's possible)
As for Special Moves....Well, I wonder....Should I give him an ice projectile? I'll probably see if I could get him Sub-Zero's Icy Touch, too. I also am very keen on that one spinning kick that Kung Lao had in Deadly Alliance, so I'll probably get him that. Maybe Liu Kang's bicycle kick. A good throw? Hmm, probably Noob's throw, since that one was pretty cool.
Yeah, I guess that's all I have for now. I do know that there was one Special Move that I promised myself I'd give to Sapphire, but I can't remember. (I suck :cry: )

Just to let you know, so you arn't shocked that noone told you later, I believe there are only going to be two fighting styles (one weapon one hand to hand, 2 weapons, or 2 hand to hand) per character, so you might need to rethink the styles on some of your characters.

Sapphire said:
Shame on the three of you, I can tell you didn't even read through Image's post.
He said do we have any planned characters for the Kreate-A-Kombatant feature. Just because there is a Create-A-Character thread here, it doesn't mean that we've made all the characters to be put into Armageddon. If you'll notice, most of the characters I make I put them in my own MK Game: Mortal Kombat Tetsujin. (Although I will be creating Sapphire in the Kreate-A-Kombatant mode. Dragon, Pi Gua, and I don't know what weapon, seeing as they probably won't have the weapon that Sapphire wields, since it's my own original one)
He also was asking what system we were buying the game for. So, for that, I have to say that I'm getting it for Ps2, seeing as that's all I have.
What fatalities will I give him? I really hadn't thought of that, and I didn't even think it would be possible to make your own fatality's in Armageddon, just copy one's that are already in use. So, I guess the one's that I'll copy are Sub-Zero's Spine Rip (Of course) and maybe a brutality (if that's possible)
As for Special Moves....Well, I wonder....Should I give him an ice projectile? I'll probably see if I could get him Sub-Zero's Icy Touch, too. I also am very keen on that one spinning kick that Kung Lao had in Deadly Alliance, so I'll probably get him that. Maybe Liu Kang's bicycle kick. A good throw? Hmm, probably Noob's throw, since that one was pretty cool.
Yeah, I guess that's all I have for now. I do know that there was one Special Move that I promised myself I'd give to Sapphire, but I can't remember. (I suck :cry: )

Uh no Sapphire shame on YOU. If you read I said there were three other topics related to this one thus those three=this one = waisted space. Get it right next time. Thanks.

Anyway I'm going to create a smaller babyish version of Scorpion to kick ass.

Yeah, I guess that's all I have for now. I do know that there was one Special Move that I promised myself I'd give to Sapphire, but I can't remember. (I suck Crying or Very sad )

There have been posts made about what system people are getting MK:A for and how they will create thier crated character. You really need to check your facts before you post them.[/quote]