PS1 MK:T Glitches all in one topic!

pheonix

Alright so we know many MK:T/etc. glitches but I have found many new ones I think...

Kitnana YOU LOSE!:

Alright during the Portal stage when you beat your opponent with Kitana try to preform her brutality now just as you get to the last button press hold all the buttons. It should either:

A)Make the opponent drop and say YOU LOSE Kitana! By Shao Khan. Or

B) Still preform the brutality and say You Lose Kitana.

Sektors Trip Brutality:

When before preforming it get the opponent at the ledge of the stage and then try it the opponent should trip and then either:

A) See Kitana YOU LOSE!

Or

B)You will be punching air while you preform it and the opponent will be doing a funny pose on the ground and then when they explode their bones/etc. Shall fling to the other side of the stage.

Throwing pose death!:

As you finish a match throw the opponent with a character who throws them really hard against the floor. (IE Sheeva) They should be froze in that pose and the next matc they should be standing up like that.

Reptile in Space!:

During the Pit three uppercut the opponent up in the air for a finishing blow (Preferably Reptile for some reason) and the nquickly enter the pit fatality combo it should send him into a grey area and then he will reappear and then blow up in a really cool green explosion... Fatalty!

Kabal Speed dash from hell. :

If you use a speed dash on the opponent before they die and if you use it quickly before the words finish him appear quickly enter his pit and either A) HE should preform a new fatality where he spins across the screen REALLY FAST (I could barely see him) and they should be turned into a tornado that explodes. Or B)Kabal will still be in that stance and preform a fatality at random.

Cyrax Caught in a net:

Using Cyrax just before finishing an opponent use his net, and then quickly enter his pit fatality. Now the opponent shoudl be rapped in it even when they enter it. Or Cyrax should uppercut them in half. If it uppercuts them in half then Cyrax should turn green. (If he does it will freeze up)

Ermac double bounce:

Remember his fatality where he continues to telekenetic slam the opponent before they explode? Well do his normal move and quickly enter it (This may take MANY trys) it should show the opponent hitting the ceiling (Note: If pit fatality is on ceiling it will activate instead) If not they should hit the mid-line of the air area in the stage. As soon as they are supposed to explode instead they just cut in half and land on the floor.

Cyrax's Brutality mistake:

If you enter Cyrax's Brutality as HP, HK, HP, HK, HP, HK, HP, HK, LK, LP instead of HP, HK, HP, HK, HK, HP, HK, HP, HK, LK, LP it will work the same.-Remember do this fast otherwise it won't work.

Motaro can't reflect this bitch!:

If you use Rain's water ball, or Noob Saibot's Invincibility projectile attacks if Motaro doesn't charge at you will effect him, but even during this he can grab you but he can't throw you or hurt you.

Johnny Cage early start:

If you use Johnny Cage sooner or later you will be able to attack the opponent before it says Fight!

TBC.

haha those are sweet I gotta try some. I didn't really get into glitches on game untill Halo 2, it's glitching heaven.

I only know one that would be partly considered a glitch. I was facing Shao Kahn with Cyrax and I used my next right before he hammered me to the face. It killed me and he was stuck in my net and when he got out he made a sound like cyrax. Like 'YEAHHHRRR' with a robotic voice haha.

Thanks, although note of warning:

-My disk is pretty scratched thus many of them probably won't work for you.

-Some of them are really rare, so if you can't preform them don't try again. I have tried to preform some of these 100 times in a row without a good result.

-Some will not work with certain options turned on.

-Some really have to be pressed extremely fast. You should try playing some Mario Party mini-games where you have to button mash a certain button to win and do it under 5 seconds.

-Some may not work for you as mentioned earlier if so it isn't my fault. These I have found. I don't have proof so don't ask for any. Some may only happen once, I'm still trying to get the Cyrax net thing again.

-Some happen easily such as Cyrax's Brutality second imput, which I alwasy do instead of precise HP,HK,HP,HK,HK,HP,HK,HP,HK,LK,LP.

-Again some of these may not work on your version, my friend has experianced glitches that not even I have been able to preform.

Anyway past that Continued:

Baraka's genital impale!:

Yup, just as funny as the name, when preforming his Knife Impale fatality, stand at a certain distance in between the sweep and close range and his sword arm things should go through the opponents... You know... To confirm you clearly done it they should elict a small moan. (Such as Liu Kang's Augh!) It works easier on Liu, Shang, Sub-Zero UM, and the rest of the smaller opponents.

Noob Saibot is a perv:

Before preforming his Bounce fatality use his teleporting throw (Or bounce as I call it) and then quickly run up to them while they are still in mid-air and use that bouncing fatality he should be holding them in a way that would make MK:T rated AO. LMAO try this with Stryker it is hilarious!

Noob Saibot/Sub-Zero double return:

Although this is well known, whenever you shoot Sub-Zero's projectile twice/Noob-Saibots projectile twice before the freeze and invincibility effects stop you instead will be frozen/the opponent will be invincible. Be sure not to do this on bosses in paticular.

Babality/Fatality:

Although it is said you can only do this in MK:T for the N64 I have done this on the PS1.

First round-house the opponent to finish them and quickly enter the babality they should be a baby in mid-air, now quickly enter that same button code again, they should be standing on your head a grown up again, and then explode on you. Your character's costume will then look like their exploded body very gory/gorie.

Sound Track:

Another well known glitch, by entering this game PS1 disk into a CD player you can play it's 30 song trxk. Two which should have fatality sounds, and one with Bablity and Friendship. The rest are songs from stages/etc. It may show up on the PS2 sometimes if it is badly damaged like mine is.

No pit fatality?:

Sometimes if you use a pit fatality at sweep distance it will not hit the opponent although you will still hear them scream and then ploop noise, it will still count as a pit fatality though. Which is pretty funny seeing them still standing and your character stuck in uppercut stance.

TBC.

Don't know everytime I enter a Kombat Kode my game freezes before showing it.

So I'm really not sure.

I'll continue from this post:

pheonix said:
Don't know everytime I enter a Kombat Kode my game freezes before showing it.

So I'm really not sure.

I'll continue from this post:
There are 5 you could have.
N64
Saturn
PC
psx
psx greatest hits

I already said this was the PS1 one. I thought you meant the EXACT version. You know the 9-9-9-9-9-9 code? Where it tells you the specific version?

pheonix said:
I already said this was the PS1 one. I thought you meant the EXACT version. You know the 9-9-9-9-9-9 code? Where it tells you the specific version?

Yea DAVE101 you idiot its in the thread title

Now now, everybody calm down. It happens I've done the same thing before we all make mistakes.

Anyway :

Sektor 3 Teleporting Upper-cuts in a row combo:

Alright for some reason in some peoples OV 9-9-9-9-9-9 cheat (I mean its official version) this doesn't work correctly. Why? I have no idea, but it seems to not allow you to use it twice or three times in rapid succession.

Yet the CPU is easily able to preform this without fail... Cheap bastard XD.

Rain's Lightning/Ball fatality:

If you finish an opponent with the lightnign bolt/Rain ball with Rain and get him at jump distance to preform his Lightnign fatality it should either:

A)Freeze up instantly

B)Freeze the opponetn within midair and continue to use it

C)Rain will let the opponent hit the ground while they are still on it preform it in his shooting projectile stance. (His hands are like in wave formation.

D) It won't work LOL. This one is very tricky I've only been able to do this twice my friend is an excellent button presser and has done this three times.

Sheeva Deadly Friendship:

You know how sometimes when you preform it you may mess up and shoot the fire-ball? Well sometimes you may be able to preform half of it and then whoosh fir ball. Well if this happens the clouds will turn dark, but nothing will happen on then it will freeze say Sheeva wins/etc. But no FriendShip or Fatality thing.

Kung Lao: Screwing up his damn brutality: XD

Anyway at the end of a stages exit (Where you can't move back or towards any further) Try to preform his brutality so his opponent is against that invisible wall during the time the clouds turn black the opponent should slip and then it will stop Kung Lao will go to his winning pose and all you will get is Kung Lao wins... Damn it!

Scorpion Toasty Fatality:

I'm just calling this his D, D, U, HK fatality the one where he removes his mask and kills his opponent with flaming breath.

Anyway if you hold block D, D, (Release it now) U, HK and so on it won't work. Thus you must really fast press D, D, U, HK. If this Block D, D, U, HK has worked on someone elses version please tell me so I can edit this.

Shooting projectiles through Khan:

This mainly only works with Reptile, Noob, etc. The ninjas.

When he charges shoot at him (Either air charge/Ground charge) and if he hits you if you were about to shoot him it will pass right through him unfazed. XP I died because of this damn cheap tatic many times.

The person who told me about this was a friend from another forum PhoenixNight081. Thanks to him I know about this.

Khan pit fatality:

It seems sometimes if you have 1/4 of a life bar left and he uppercuts you it will cause a pit-fatality to occur. If it happens it only happens once every 24 battles if he uppercuts you every time.

This happens in the PS1 but is common in the N64. (Khan also has a fatality in the N64 for the people who didn't know along with Motaro.

Very Easy CPUs on hard difficulty:

It seems if you change any of the options in the menu the CPU will get a little more aggresive. Thus if you don't change anything except for the volume options even in max difficulty they should be easy CPUs.

TBC.

:) Those are interesting.. But does any one know what's up with my copy of Mortal Kombat Trilogy for the Sony Playstation. You know when a player wins Arcade or Tournament mode, he or she will be able to select from a variety of " special treats ". There's only two that I remember : Watch Every Finishing Move and Fight Chameleon. It worked just fine at first, even after months or years of playing. But soon after, it grew a glitch of some sort. Every damn time I would sit and win it would freeze as soon as the " special treats " menu was suppose to appear. Right after the words : " Shao Kahn is no more, you are the MK Trilogy Champion, blah, blah, blah ", the screen would go all black and the music from the opening prologue would play over and over. And it would stay like that until I hit the restart button. It isn't badly damaged or anything, there's hardly any scratches on the disc. I even " rented " ( i bought and returned; refund bitch ) a Automatic Disc Doctor and cleaned the disc, but nothing. It has made me not even want to play it any more. Any one have info? My eyes are aiming at you Phoenix. :( :)

MK:T on the PS2 doesn't work well. ^

That is why it does it. The same here. There were many treasures of Khan I still remember some good old ones. BTW I think you mean Chameleon since he is in the PS1 version.

That is a glitch on its own.

Baphomet said:
pheonix said:

Yea DAVE101 you idiot its in the thread title
STFU! DO you have any brains at all? That was edited after my post. Is that all you wanted to say? You just came and posted here to try to make someone look stupider than you?

Anyway, there are 2 different versions of PSX trilogy which most people are aware of (forget about the code for a second). There was the original, which is considered rare today, some people call this "Buggy Trilogy". Then there is the "Greatest Hits" version which they even sell new at some stores. (I saw about 20 on the shelf at circuit city about a week ago). In Buggy Trilogy there were so many possiblities for glitches, infinites, and several other bugs. That's why they decided to practicly redo the game for when they released a "Greatest Hits" edition.

Those two games will make a MUCH bigger difference than that code you mentioned.

^I still had put PS1 in an earlier post remember the Babality glitch?

Anyway I have two versions of MK:T N64, PS1 (I bought two copies) The first one is the original the second is greatest hits) Thanks for that bit of info since I didn't know that. But right now I'm using my GH title. (PS1)

Yeah, I noticed that. It's just that other guy pissed me off. :oops:

If you uppercut someone to a different stage at 1-2 seconds remaing on the first round. In the next round you will fight in the bottom level but the floor will be that of the 2nd level. NOTE: the person must atleast break thru the roof/floor for it to work.

This even works with mk3 i believe

Tis fine, anyway I've been trying to find some old sheets I had on some glitches I had found when I was younger with no success...

Random select really random on certain characters?:

It seems if the first player chooses random select (U/Start on Noob) if you get Scorpion from it the second player if they want random select (U/Start on Rain) it will more than likely grant you the same character. As I've been testing this with a second controller all day it also works more with Raiden, Scorpion (Already mentioned), Sub-Zero, and a few others.

Unfinished pit-fatality?

Some of the places that don't have a PF, seem to have a code left in them to allow one of the glitched non-occuring Pit fatalities, such as the Armory, The Living Forest, and the Portal.

The glitched PF is when it just shows you uppercutting air and the opponent is still standing around.

were they scrapped perhaps?

Finish him over:

It seems some moves will still allow you to attack the opponent even after the Finish Him! one strike rule. (Such as NS's teleport throw)

TBC.

I have PSX MKT,and when I use Goro and perform his fireball,the music will change to the subway background music if I'm on a stage other than the subway.DOes this happen to anyone else?Just wondering.