Your Forum Name

ChiefThunder

How'd you get your current forum name? Why did you choose your forum name?

Mines simple. Chief Thunder is the Indian warrior from Killer Instinct. I have used this name for many years as my mainstay in the MK Kommunity. At the time I chose it I had been playing the game for many many hours, days in fact trying to master the Chiefs moves.

There should be some interesting answers here. I especially like combination names like SubScorpTile who was a member at TRMK the first time around about 3 -4 years ago I think.

I just used my name and added Xx xX to make it "different". Wow, intelligent.

name is a mayhem song. the song got me into black metal.

dude it's been a while chief. i was the dude from a couple years ago on mkodyssey that everyone thought was raidenfighter. where you been dude?

Pheonix.

A mystery even to myself.

Maybe it started along time ago during a game of X-Men academy playing as Phoenix. As I checked to make sure that was the correct spelling of (fee-nix) / Pheo-nix I came across a sight saying Pheonix. thus from then I have always used this user-name for any forum I go to, unless someone already has it in which case I go with HellPheonix, or PheonixFlash.

Both sound good IMHO.

It could also be just my imagination thinking of the legendary bird/birds of fire that could reguvinate themselves and be born again. But since most people spell it Phoenix (Which to me should be Phon-Icks as in Hooked on Phonics)

Thus I am known all around on many forums as Pheonix... Man I now feel like a sort of a loser LMAO!

I basically just combined my two favorite characters from mortal kombat, its not too hard to guess who they are. lol
I even made a character bio for him in the Create a character thread.

Image: Why well, since I write I think of things, which thoughts/images come in to mind of course. So I started going by the name Image with my fam and friends so when I joined I Image was perfect 8) As you can see I created the MK look of the character from a Scorpion sprite and Goraka made another MK look for him.

necrolust said:

Ya learn sumting new everyday it seems.

necrolust said:
dude it's been a while chief. i was the dude from a couple years ago on mkodyssey that everyone thought was raidenfighter. where you been dude?

Yeah, it has been ages, dude. Of course I remember you. I remember everyone from the Odyssey. I've been pretty bored with MK lately, heh. Where you been at, and have you kept contact with rf at all?

Kosta: My name. Even more intelligent then Jade's. Pwnt.
But before that, I was Kosta_Kila. I had gotten into the habit of saying "Kila" (key-yah) at the end of everyone's name. Don't ask why :p. Oh, and my name's Kosta so yeah. That's the other part of that name ;)

Snickalz Is my nickname some how llol and green is my favorite color and snowman is to represent subzero. It also is Green to me is the color of life (trees are green and the grass is green) I believe and snow is the element most need for life (snow=water) and im a male

Chakan is for a videogame for the sega genesis, back in the 1990´s,
"Chakan, the forever man". It was an awesome game, so I decided to use his name in forums.

ChiefThunder said:
necrolust said:

Ya learn sumting new everyday it seems.

necrolust said:

Yeah, it has been ages, dude. Of course I remember you. I remember everyone from the Odyssey. I've been pretty bored with MK lately, heh. Where you been at, and have you kept contact with rf at all?

no unfortunately. it's been about two years since i last talked to him. he lives in new york and i live in virginia, and i hate long distance calls.

Angel was a random creature from stories, myth and legend things I pulled out of the blue. No one had taken it so I took it as my name (elsewhere I call myself Angel Emfrbl).

I was also trying to get away from my other on-line name... Emily Bee. Which I used when I was a anime fan. I still use it as my DA gallery name, but thats because it was made before I left anime and I didn't want to rename or reset it up. BTW, Bee is not my surname. But Emily is my first name. Bee comes from the fact my surname starts with the letter 'b' (ain't I clever... Only a real genious would come up with that... :roll: ).

I love robots (MK and real life) and in MK when I use the Cyber Ninjas, I feel that I have total control over them or command them well, so I called myself, "Robot Commander".

Ironically, it was TRMK itself that inspired the choosing of the name I have carried now for close to four consecutive years. Truly, I have come full circle back to the beginning.