crappy Jarek sprite

yah i thought it was kinda weak, but now im gettin karma for these like Garfield eatin lasagna on a Friday night! thanks alot!

Crist, my eyes. First, please do not use white as the background. Use an off blue or even an off or non-eye-irritating gray. Also, the sprite is horrid beyond belief and should be erased from existence... take some time and make it decent looking atleast, not just pump out shit and get the karma points. Heh.

duuuuuuuuude.......knock off the flaming. it may seem like crap but u dont gotta cast it into the pits of NetherRealm! honestly just give it an easy rate. dont kick me in the balls and call my work crap like that. take it easy, im just posting so people can make comments. seriously, just throw in some Constructive Criticism, not satanic criticism. anyways thanks for looking.

kold_as_ice92 said:

heres a very crappy jarek sprite i did in atleast 20 minutes. please rate or hate.

With the "rate or hate" part I thought it was open to some ball-busting honest rating and ranting about the sprite? Heh, oh well, my opinion still stands.

Besides, I could make a sprite look 20x better in 20 minutes if I wanted to. Alas, since I am hiatus at the moment I doubt I have the patience to even start a sprite.

Sorry Kold_As_Ice92 to sound rude but that really isn't that good.

I mean I don't care about the back-ground, or the clothes they are ok, and all opinionized. But his face XPS. I mean it doesn't really look like him from the angle it is in.

All in all I'd say a medium sprite no offense/offence.

yah i was just having a crappy day and thats where the rate or hate came from. i guess it is kindof okay that i got karma for it but i dont even think its that great. just compare it to a Jarek render. oh well.

I really wish you would stop putting "crappy" or "weak" in your thread titles.

^ *Puts up sign*

Just messing with you XxJadexX LOL.

Anyway I'll be glad to see this joke topic/humor induced topic.

BTW I just noticed after taking a close close look that some of the brown pixels are off and yet from a normal view look the same SD funny huh?

dang u get karma for everythang!!!

anyway its okay. i have no clue who the f*ck jarek is becuz i never played MK4 but it looks alright cept for the shoulders and the white bg.

I think when you say "crappy" you mean "don't be to hard on me" and except everyone to say it's not that crappy because you don't want your feelings hurt.

Well the pic is exacly what you described. Put some more effort on it.

i think the face looks good, but the rest is kinda crappy. i couldnt have done better on this, though. i am SO close to getting photoshop. so expect great fakes and sprites before the end of '06.

kold_as_ice92 said:
i think the face looks good, but the rest is kinda crappy. i couldnt have done better on this, though. i am SO close to getting photoshop. so expect great fakes and sprites before the end of '06.

Why does everyone think photoshop will make them the uber? Photoshop is just a tool. As is paint, Serif, and all the other things people use out there. They do nothing. You do it all. The system doesn't make you better. You make you better. Just because Photoshop gives you a few more options, if you can't get the ideas, or use the options right, you'll still suck. I'm sick and tired of everybody who's subpar at making fakes think that just because they get photoshop they're instantly better. It ticks me off :x

i know what u mean. i hate it in fakes like the Rayden one in the contest and the features are overused. half the time i cant tell whats going on with those fakes. i know it gives me more options, but i aint gonna over-do it like the other photo-shop weenies(not flaming!)

I know that. I'm just saying that how you said "I'm getting photoshop so expect awesome fakes soon" ticks me off. A hell of a lot of people have said that, and I've yet to see shit from them, let alone decent artwork. I hate how people think they can buy their way into talent.

and i bet you have photoshop.
paint fakes are worse because you have a lot less to work with. it would take a LOT of knowledge and time to make a paint fake look like a good photoshop one.
thats like saying you can make the same music with a tissue box and string that you could with a guitar.

Heh, actually I don't. All my work is 100% Microsoft paint. And, apparently, Goraka can lead a band with a tissue box, as with many others. I've seen some pretty slick MS Paint work. It just takes pratice ;)