Mortal Kombat Matrix remake -fake-

UltimateRyu

Not sure if anyone has seen my original work of this but I recently decided to remake it because I felt it could be alot better. Here's the result!

Original work: http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/fansub/Images/1452.jpg

The remake:

mkmatrix28nn.jpg

[/url]

i dont really like it.........not that great......doesnt look like u put much effort forth......even though if i made it, i would fail miserabley. its okay.......but the Jax part is kinda pointless. and the whole thing just isnt that fantastic........4/10

You guys don't get this? Have you seen the new Matrix movie? :shock:

This is a pretty good fake, and I really like the idea behind it but as mentioned before Shadows.... 8.5/10

pheonix said:
You guys don't get this? Have you seen the new Matrix movie? :shock:

This is a pretty good fake, and I really like the idea behind it but as mentioned before Shadows.... 8.5/10

I get it all too well... thus my beef with the whole concept.

10/10 awesome concept, moderately awesome excecution :D although I'm not really sure if the first two frames are anyway better than your original

I've never seen the matrix so thats probably one reason why i dont understand this. but, just from looking at it the only part i semi like is sonya at the top. too busy for me.

Vixen said:
I've never seen the matrix so thats probably one reason why i dont understand this. but, just from looking at it the only part i semi like is sonya at the top. too busy for me.

I really recommend you to watch the 1st one. The Matrix ;)

the first is definitely the best. far better than Reloaded or Revolutions. the last is by far the worst. but these fakes are nicely done. eh, ya win some ya lose some.