Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 XBox 360?

navery

Can some1 help me hear im new 2 the xbox 360 and seen the news on the main page about this topic, how does it work do u just download the game 2 the xbox? or just buy it from a store?

Do you know of the Xbox Live Arcade? You can download various games there. Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is in the making for it. When it is released you can download it from the Xbox Live Marketplace.

If you need any information just PM me.

navery said:
Can some1 help me hear im new 2 the xbox 360 and seen the news on the main page about this topic, how does it work do u just download the game 2 the xbox? or just buy it from a store?

You got to have Xbox Live ... :roll: to download it.. And no it want be in a store sorry... :? Well here is want i think you really want to know... you can download it from xbox live market place with the sliver or gold xbox live membership... just plug your high speed internet connection in the back of your xbox360 and you will get the sliver membership for free... from there just go to the xbox live market place and download it... after the download you will be good to go... you see how easy it is ... Now go download it.. WELL that is when it comes out... :lol: :D Oh yeah and hope you are enjoying your Xbox360... :D It's Sexy and it full of Power... Remember XBOX360 -She got curves !!! :lol: :D