3rd Trailer

Their toying with the idea of having only 2 fighting styles... either 2 weapons, one weap and hand to hand or 2 hand to hand styles. :?

I miss 3 already...

Angel said:
Their toying with the idea of having only 2 fighting styles... either 2 weapons, one weap and hand to hand or 2 hand to hand styles. :?

I miss 3 already...

Well I'm sure it will be really fun, it's just new.

Angel said:

I miss 3 already...

But you have to agree that it would be too hard to include 120 styles and 60 weapons in the game.

Thats very true....probably just a way to save space. Although I don't think I like the idea of only being able to use a weapon, it will be a nice change from the last 2 games.

I want a fighting style and weapon.

Because it just makes it a little easier.

plus it would make it simpler. And if I wanted more than one weapon that is what Special Attacks are for.

the thing that i was afraid of is that there is too many characters so they are gonna use similar fighting styles,like kung lao and shujinko,quan chi and havik,tsung and havik,jax and kenshi...And the list goes on and on

Actually they could have two fightig styles and add one weapon for each character, and they still would have millions of fighting styles left over. But that would take tons of memory to preform.