Story-Lines here! Please read and Review.-Edit

pheonix

After so much thought I think I may have figured out how some of the characters' story-lines may happen/be

I'll start off by saying don't quote me these are just estimates and guesses.

Ones I can think of:

Smoke:

During my spend in the Hell ridden land of Nettherrealm with Noob Saibot, my programming was starting to fail, as such it was harder to sustain my energy.

While we searched the Nettherrealm for any problems, an older friend who I remember came upon us, hostile looks informed me that they were about to fight.

As they did, I watched in astonishment at the two powerful once related adversaries fought.

Sub-Zero was starting to slow, was he getting tired. I heard Noob call for me to finish him just as Noob-Saibot let me grab hold my circuits enabled me some will and I blinded the powerful(Edit-) Wraith, and ran to the teleporter to help my old friend. I tossed him in but was unable to pass through as Noob caught up. I couldn't defend myself in such a demonic place, and as I saw the last strike I was gone. Or so I had thought.

Waking up, I found myself to be human again, a small amount of blood flooded from my arm. I had succeeded in protecting my friend the only problem was.... How was I going to protect myself?

Sub-Zero:

I was able to meet my long-dead brother, he instantly recognized me and attacked. I couldn't believe I had to defend myself. The Nettherrealm was causing my powers to loosen so I wasn't as powerful.

Bad mistake I watched as Smoke still seemed controlled by Noob, I couldn't keep fighting this demon forever. Then I was out.

Little did I know Smoke would sacrafice himself to help me escape. My mission has begun again, but this time I'm helping a friend not out to destroy one.

I had to find the help of the only other spectre that could help me defeat my elder brother. Scorpion, would most likely be obliged to defeat his original enemy once again.

As I made up my mind something told me everything was going to fall apart.

Scorpion:

I am, no that isn't correct was the champion of the Elder Gods' but no longer. They should have sensed I would betray them. I hold alligance to no one, except for one certain Lin-Kuei ninja whose brother I had rightfully killed. During the events after Shinnok's invasion I mad a vow to trust him.

I had no wish to fight, ever again. I wanted to whisk away in my own torment maybe go insane and let the wind of fate take me to killing once again.

As I began roaming the Nettherrealm for the damned and marked sorcerer Quanchi once again. I noticed some big excitement from the tormented, or zombies roaming the outside land. A fight :) Excitement filled me as I left to see what was happening.

As I hid in the shadows, I couldn't believe the foolish mortal I had sworn to protect had came to this land. He fought the dark wraith, losing.

Even at the start I could tell he was outmatched.

Then the wraith commanded the robot with smoke swirling around it to finish him. I would have intervined if the robot hadn't went haywire and attacked it's master. It ran off towards the portal Nexus the one I promised to never go near again at the loss to that idiot mortal Shujinko.

I instantly kept watch as Noob chased the robot. I teleported myself close enough to keep track of what was happening the robot threw him in.

This wasn't that day, but I promised I quickly slipped by the wraith who would feel my wrath along with the cyborg since they had harmed him.

As I went inside the portal I called to Sub-Zero just as he left into Out-World his face almost shocked. I was to help him once again.

Now I know who the wraith is Noob-Saibot or as Sub-Zero informs me my own killer. What a joy to have the urge to kill again.

Noob-Saibot:

I watched as my own servant Smoke betrayed me and took my brother to the portal. He had decieved me all along. I quickly charged him cutting a quick gash in his arm as I felt a stabbing pain in my back that almost purified me at the touch. That damn whore Ashra was again, trying to kill me I teleported away trying to heal my wounds.

Smoke and Ashra would pay another day. I only hoped it would be soon.

For I will be the next Lucifer of the Nettherrealm. Not even Shinnok can control me!

Ashra:

As I came to attack the wraith Noob-Saibot who was part of the vermin destroying the Nettherrealm, I saw a robot who seemed to be unable to adapt to this prison of evil souls.

I quickly impaled him with my purifing sword, and took the robot to shelter. I knew he wouldn't be able to quickly respond. The only problem was how could I help this machinery induced being?

As I kept thinking of ideas, my sword began reacting to it, first a small flash and then it almost seemed to want to strike it.

I stabbed it's arm not wanting to make it self-destruct as I had heard of before. A huge flash covered my own place of self-healing and then it was human once again.

It was a him, he lay there bleeding from his arm my sword still stuck in it I removed it before coming face to face, wel more like mask, as his eyes opened. He seemed in a world of terror. He quickly sprung out as I pulled him into an embrace, urging him that he would be alright.

Although I knew it was just helpful thinking.

Reptile:

Nothing. I felt pain, and then I was just was. I was a whole being again. I was free from any master I had. What a fool I had been. I stared directly into the face of the monster who had used my body as his own fortitude, amusement, etc. I couldn't help but feel uneasy why was he there? I had my body unles...

"That is right I'm back!" He almost shouted into my ears. Wait ears?

I looked down I was human again. Well sort of. My tail was still there, and i seemed to almost be mutated from another form.

"Join me and you won't die." It wasn't like I hadn't heard that before. Shao Khan, Shinnok, and now this. But if I didn't death was soon at hand.

I quickly got up and bowed he applauded the "effort", I still felt weak from his body invasion. I was now once again once a slave.

I was now a slave of my own mind and body.

TBC. So what does everybody think so far? Yes I will be going onto everyones' story. Just be patient. Make a request for a certain charcter if you wish. I will try to redo any ones I think are crap. (Reptile's seemed a little to quick, and simple on my part)

Re: Ideas for story-lines of Mk characters currently.

As I hid in the shadows said:
If you are talking about Noob saibot, he is not a spectre he is a wraith. Scorpion is a spectre. a spectre is dead guy who wants revenge.

I think one potential storyline for Frost maybe that she takes up the mantle of Sub Zero if he dies. I can imagine that if Sub Zero does die in MKA, it will be to save Frost in some way who will then take up her teacher's name as a tribute and an attempt to redeem her past mistake.

Thank you, for the review IR. At least you did.

Anyway people if you wish to post on this topic any editing advice/etc. Would be appreciated. Also any request I will take into consideration.

Notes: I would like to thank ScorpZero for the info needed to be edited in my last few stories/begining stories.

I would also like to thank Immortal reaver for the great feed-back/review.

Thanks go to DAv for the idea, I shall keep that in mind and who knows I may make 2 begining storylines for each character. Again I will remake the Reptile one since well... It sucks LOL. Since I wanted to let the people who noticed it to see I've added I started a new post.

I would also like to thank anyone including the mod JG for the +2 karma.

Anyway enough of this enjoy.:

Ermac:

Who are we, to say that we are a being? Maybe a real destiny is beyond our reach. we are not man, not human, not really even a species. We're alsmost like technology without a soul for ourselves. Or so we thought.

About 2 years ago the traveling psychic Kenshi released us from Shao Khan's control, we were free to roam again. Until the release of the Dragon King due to the foolish antics of Reptile.

We were called upon by the soul of a famous warrior who had defeated our master Shao Khan, his name was Liu Kang. The trouble was his friends had died during the attack of the Deadly Alliance, and Onaga was controlling them with some powerful mind control spells.

He wished for us to bring them back to normal, and stop his body.

Needless to say we were successful. As we watched them all return after the physical defeat of Onaga, although we could sense its soul reforming in Out Wolds secret pits.

We had no purpose now nothing could we ever do to have a meaning, until Raiden appeared. The Thunder God of Earth Realm seemed to have changed his soul was dark and wicked, yet a gentle side could be clearly seen.

Our mission is to return him, and stop Onaga, if we are successful then we shall finnaly have our own soul. We will finnaly be one!

Sektor:

Powering down max energy at 40% shutting dow... n.... It was over as my circuits were destroyed. My body would be left to stay in Out World until something restored me again. How lucky that two unintelligent tarkatan warriors were about to discover my remains.

As they messed around with me their boss, who I could faintly hear as Baraka shouted for them to stop messing around. As they pulled on my shell, they accidenatly over-writ my data power absorbers awakening me once again.

I grabbed the first Tarkatan boy, and ripped his spine from his un-moving body, and snapped the others neck. Little had I forgot of their leader.

A small shard hit me in the back, almost like static-electricity, lucky for me I was built against such tactics.

Again he shot at me with his small projectiles, unfazing me. One shot from my missile was all it took to send him crawling toward the ground to fight.

Foolishly enough I let my guard down, and felt two sharp unidentifiable object impale my defenses. I had to retreat.

I ran but not before it took my arm off with its razor sharp teeth.

As I made it into the Living Forest a strange man, intercepted me from escaping this hazerdous place. He quicly repaired me, but it was funny I felt stronger, faster, better. I prepared for the Tarkatan leader to appear, and just on time he did.

Mode: Extermination capacity at 100% death is the solution.

Unfortunately I had to wait for the upgrades to work so I ran again.
All I needed was a little more time and then... /(9 9)/ Victory would be mine!

Meat:

Nobody knows who I am. Some think I may have been a worker for Khan, or even Shinnok. No, not even Raiden knows of me.

I am truly the original Champion of the Elder Gods' before my loss at my imposter Shujinko. As if that wasn't bad enough, Scorpion another great mistake replaced me, and then betrayed the Elder Gods.

I've been sent to kill Shujinko, and get rid of the mistake Scorpion. If I succeed I shall be back as my status as Elder Gods' Champion.

I'm able to copy other fighters' abilities. So they better be prepared to meet their maker.

Motaro:

I was a general in Shao Khan's army until my untimely demise. Thanks to the powers of Shinnok, I was able to return to take revenge on the Shokan scumb who had killed me.

All Shokan would perish. War is just the begining it shall end with Shinnok, and the rest of us.

Goro:

After almost dieing against the army of Shao Khan, he himself rescued me, in which I promised to work for him.

As I helped him destroy the Dragon King with a few certain others, I was informed of the army of Centaurs attacking my own people. I quickly grabbed my spear and returned to Sidian Valley on the edge of Out World.

Did the peace-treaty mean nothin to the centaur empire? Apparantly so. Then I saw who was leading the general into battle... Motaro. I sprung my troops into battle prepared to kill the rebelious animals.

Johnny Cage:

I've died, and I've died, and I've died. Geesh what do people of Earth Realm want from me. I can't keep this up my rep is already shot to hell.

That is it I could try to see how many times I could die until I became immortal and was actually able to do something for my friends.

I started my quest on the road to Sonya, where I knew if I pushed her buttons I would lose my head.

I don't think it would be the centaurs who broke the peace treaty... The shokan would most likely... Why? Goro in MK:D on the game cube had aligned himself with Kahn again. That means he'll do whatever it takes to please him. Its most likely the Shokan will be the peace breakers.

True, but don't forget Motaro, had a big hand in all of this.

If this turns out to be Motaro's work, then it will have been the centurians.

Edit-anyway since no one has posted I'll edit this post to continue.

Thanks to Angel, for posting that info. Also thanks again to the mods, although really I was just continuing it from a bumped post. But thank you anyway.

anyway cont.:

Sheeva:

All I remember is the small man namned Kano bearing forth Khan and then... I was dead. As if it hadn't been enough to kill Motaro, but I rescued that pathetic and wretched human. He stabbed me in the back quite literaly a thorn in my side.

The Elder Gods have decided to use me for their own selfish gain but who can blame them? They can't fight due to the rules of Mortal Kombat itself otherwise they may cause a forfeight.

My mission, is to again kill Khan, along with the older Elder God Shinnok. They have also informed me of the Elder God Raiden. If it hadn't been enough he had broke the rules countless times, he was now tainted with an unknown corruption.

The Elder Gods would not explain who or what was causing it, I could only notice the worry in their eyes... Was this something even the Elder Gods themselves could not handle on their own?

They informed me that a new tournament is about to take place unlike any before. This time all of our differences shall be settled through any means necessary.

As I began my way towards home again back in Out World. I noticed a group of centuarians coming towards, my villiage as I drew close they sprung out their weapons intending to kill me. I grabbed the leader's and quickly impaled it into their bodies leaving them to rot for the Esruken Vultures.

As I made it closer to the villiage I got a clean look at the leader of this army. Motaro! The Elder Gods would have to wait, I was going to kill one enemy now!

Stryker:

General Kurtis Stryker, I am now known as. During the invasion of Shao Khan I had unexpectantly came upon a large supply of ammo, and weapons that the government had tried to hide. Luckily it was what saved my life from the likes of the oni, monsters, and demons that almost succeeded in killing me.

After the loss at Earth Realm's warriors myself included, the portal closed and I was again back in the place I called home. Only the government knew my discovery.

As I made it to my house a black mini-van pulled up and needles to say I was taken to a secret military base, and made a leader. During the invasion all the technology had taped the whole thing that occured. Admiring my skills and bravery in the face of those freaks, I was made a general.

Until the portal opened again. After Shinnok's invasion another portal what was the deal? I deserved way better than this.

Raiden emerged or someone that was impersonating him, as if he could read my thoughts he venomly tore my head off. Not literaly but even my fellow men would have cried as he began to unerve me.

"I promised I would make Earth Warriors work to save itself. So agin Stryker I need your aid in an upcoming battle." I would have declined but his words, and the need of help seemed more of a threat than anything.

Again I was in a realm I knew little about. Considering I knew nothing about it I decided to stay low until I am explained what to do.

Only as I made my way through an almost seemingly alive forest I encountered a monster with two sharp blades sticking out.

As he faced me I fired hitting him in the foot with my hand-gun almost provoked he lashed out. Missing me and falling straight into a lava-pool.

Score 1 for Stryker. As I was about to leave I looked down noticing a hanging blade attached to an arm attached to its body. These things were good. I quickly ran, in hopes of escaping this monster which would most likely hunt me down till I was dead. My fears were only partially true.

TBC.

I'm sorry about this, but I tried to edit my last edited post and for some reason it kept coming up as an error so I had to start a new post.

Blaze:

As I was freed from the job of watching over the last dragon egg, I relenquished myself as it's watcher, and left for my own mission... Which I had cluelessly forgot.

As I searched Out World looking for clues I came upon an older cave where it seemed a group of people who had mastery over ice had once lived.

Upon further search I found a small tomb within and to my surprise one of them seemed to have been frozen in a full pyramid of ice. I used my elemental powers to melt it away freeing it's trapped prisoner.

As if I wasn't even noticed the mistress of the frozen tomb left, without even regard of my existence.

Again, I was off to search for my mission. A loss to my own desires, I truged to the lost caves south of the Shokan valley, and came upon Onaga. As soon as I could see him we both took our fighting stances, I was still weak but I could put up a good enough fight.

The battle lasted for awhile until the Dragon King shot me with a blast of energy awakening something within me.

My powers became unstable, I left and headed towards the closest hiding place away from civilization. Whatever he had done, it was certainly to his advantage.

I couldn't control my body and soon lost consiouceness.

#2 days later*

My body was expanding, my powers were growing and I was starting to lose my sanity. Onaga, was already claiming the Kamidogus as I could see in my small visions/prophecies.

Then I began to emerge with my surrounding. I would soon become my own fear Inferno! *Not talking about the SC boss*

Kabal:

After teaming up with the mad-man from Chaos Realm Havik, and the defeat of Onaga, I watched as he tore out the very item used to revive others with the simple wih from the one who possessed it.

I waited for him to get done with whatever he was doing, but I also had one final challenege for my disciples. They would face in Mortal Kombat to see who would become the Black Dragon's newest member.

I could tell from experiance Kira had the advantage but I would have to wait to see the victor. As thought Kire was beating down Kobra without much trouble at all. As it was time to finish things, I called for her the words that would lead to disaster "Finish Him!" As commanded she went to finish him off, but being cowardly Kobra ran.

Kira tried to catch him but failed as the unreliable desciple ran. I knew one of them would end up doing this. We would have to finish him off later.

Havik was gone. He still had Onaga's heart and anything he wished to revive would. Just as I left two figures entered the empty room. As they approached me one I could tell was Shokan and the other seemed almost human except he was wearing the Emperor Shao Khan's helmet.

"Bow down to me!" So this was the tryant Shao Khan. I had no other choice and at the moment this was better than being slain by two fairly well combatants.

"You will do as I say" as if I couldn't have been happier, I pulled out my two trade-mark Hook-swords and waited for his commands. The Black Dragon now had a new leader.

Liu Kang:

I was again back in my body, after my soul's release. Even during that time my body was being used unknown by who my soul was able to contact the enigma Ermac.

After the fall of Onaga, Ermac was able to bring my friends back to themselves, as Raiden helped me back into my body.

Raiden almost seemed entirely evil, as if all the demons of hell had manifested into his body and soul.

He spoke of who was responsible for the cause of Onaga, Shujinko?!

That was the very man I had met during one of my journeys, I couldn't just attack him for one mistake, but I would say no such thing to Raiden he seemed almost brain-washed into wanting him dead.

"Onaga, is dead" was a simple reply from Johnny Cage, which ended in Raiden hitting him over the head with his lightning rod.

Raiden came between us and spoke very softly... "No he isn't~!"

Note: I messed up a little with this story sorry about that I'll try and fix that.

Cyrax: For my friend and first reviewer Immortal Reaver!

During the events in which Earth Realm's warriors were destroyed by the Deadly Alliance only a few survived. The cyborg ninja that had regained his soul was one of them.

After the supposed death of Shang Tsung his soul returned to him. Enabling the cyborg to again walk the Earth. As he helped those who had survived, news came of a new threat to the very realms themselves. Onaga the Dragon King.

My arm panel had kept me from being able to stray too far within any given realm. Thus I was of no use until I was prepared or else I would be trapped in that realm forever.

If I ever saw the reptilian creature Reptile again I would make sure he would pay for the difficulty he caused in my systems.

*After the fall of Onaga*

Kenshi who had barely, yet was able to survive thanks to Sub-Zero fixed my arm up until I could travel again. As I departed from their destination in Out World I recieved an SOS, almost directed towards the same area they had headed.

As I made my way to the destination. I ran into... Sektor!

His body was built with higher advancements then ever. Again I was faced with fighting my older master Sektor. he looked displeased to see me as he fired rockets into my direction destroying the landscape behind me.

Just as I tried to fire my net to trap him he hit my core enitiating my shut-down or so Sektor had thought.

As he began to try and reprogram my systems I secretly hooked myself into his program direction. He was almost warped.:

1) Destroy anything in sight

2)Kill Sub-Zero.

Again he was after Sub-Zero just before he could react I blasted him with a charged blast sending him into an acid pit which would cause no damage to him with his new advancements. I went to warn the others.

Even though I could feel I was being wathced every step of the way to my destination.

Mileena:

Kitana, was dead... After the Deadly Alliance had formed I kept away. They had done her in after all my attempts. Today would be my day finnaly I would have the power to do what I wanted.

I fooled the idiot Bo Rai Cho and he granted me, rule of the Edenian armies, although I could tell some of the eliter warriors could instantly tell I wasn't Kitana, especially her good friend Jade, and her mother Sindel. They were waiting for me to make one wrong move, and then death would befall me.

Baraka another incident. I almost feel bad for what I've caused him the pain and the misery, be that as it may I can't start letting my emotions float loosely.

I could only wish things had changed for better. After my take over in Kitana's shoes, I had been the leader who had killed most of Baraka's armies of Tarkatan soldiers.

He would never forget or forgive me for that mistake, thus I would have to deal with him personally. Either way it would lead to more sorrow and pain. I had betrayed the only humanoid that would ever love me for what I was.

As Sindel and Jade left I relaxed, until they returned with Kitana herself. I was surrounded by the whole Edenian army. I escaped almost getting sliced in half by the bastard who was once on my side Rain. He would also feel my wrath soon enough.

How was she alive, she had been killed? Again my life was turned upside-down. Not only was I being tracked by a Tarkatan mad-man, I was also being hunted by Edenia itself. I made a solem vowel I would destroy my opponents, and hopefully bring peace between me and my love Baraka.

I left as a small tear streaked my cheek, the first time I had even been in a state of despair.

Rain:

Over the years, I had snuck from Edenia to try and assassinate the Emperor Shao Khan, all attempts failed at killing the murderer of my own father, a great leader in the Edenian army.

At one time I would have protected Shao Khan with my life until that small truth had been let out. He was now my worst enemy.

After the attacks of the Deadly Alliance I was not allowed to leave my post even with our brave princess Kitana fighting them. Until she returned. Or so we had been told.

As I came up to her window, I could make out a figure crying, I could hear her calling to Baraka, there was only one possibility it was Mileena. I would demask her if I had too.

Then she spoke the words that made me snap. "Kitana was dead." Blasphemy she had killed our princess I would get her soon enough.

As the days grew my rank grew and as I did, a day came and my former leader passed on his rank to me but not before giving me a small gift my..... My father had left for me. His own Edenian uniform. Although it looked a little kinky I still put it on dawning myself for it.

My queen and her guardian left until the day they returned with non other than the princess herself. I quickly made my way to my two Shokan Daggers I had stole from Goro himself at an old fool.

As I made my way back Mileena was almost part-way out to the portal, I threw my two daggers, almost splitting her in half, if they would have connected. I would report my fault.

She was gone. I began pleeing my sanity that had not been spared with Mileena as if confused they all looked upon me. "Shao Khan is back..."

I quickly grabbed my two Shokan ceremonial daggers and my fathers last keep-sake, and I left Edenia. I would get revenge for my father. Even if I had to tear my own Edenian army apart in the process.

TBC...

Nope, but if you wish it will be so... Partially anyway. LOL.

Actually I could have said something else, but I'm afraid of -karma.

Thank you all again. Thanks go to those who reviewed/etc.

Kintaro:

As I lost at the hands of both mortals, Liu Kang, and Kung Lao, my body was destroyed, by the emperor Shao Khan. I saw my path fade into the Nettherrealm.

On the way their I was intercepted by Shinnok. He promised me power, and revenge. But then I saw Motaro, with him but it was too late.

On my way back to life Shinnok warned me not to attack his allies or else I would pay.

As I made it back to my villiage we came under attack from Motaro once again.

Now I only had one choice. Defy my master, or escape unoticed.

Kano:

After I had lost at the hands of Mavodo he thought he had killed me by throwing me into the dark shaft, instead it helped me survive. As I released myself upon my shackles. I made my way to a castle and upon further inspection I ran back into Sonya. (this takes place after the defeat of Onaga)

As she chased me almost trying to kill me with whatever object or strength she could muster, I captured her and held her captive.

She would soon be mine. My woman (Evil laughter): Bwahahahahaha!

Jarek:

I was still searching for the Special Forces member agen Sonya Blade to extract my revenge on.

I had fought for Earth Realm and she still tried to lock me up, and once she thought I was gone. Didn't have a care in the world.

Death wasn't enough I would kill her family, friends, and her very soul. Then we would see just who was left to die. (Evil Laughter again ):roll:

Fujin:

It was my fault that Earth Realm's forces had died during the DA. As I watched the two sorcerers take away their souls I watched almost crying in solitude. What had I done?

I was believed dead even by the Elder Gods, after everything I had promised to do. Take lead from Raiden's foot-steps.

I didn't even help or defend them. I watched as Raiden two perished by the hand of Onaga the Dragon King. Just as I was leaving Out World a figure grabbed me. Raiden. And he was none too pleased!

Shinnok:

Many millenia ago I tried to devour the realms and control them, unluckily I was stopped by my elder brother Raiden. (Think of all the Elder Gods as brother and sister) Again I lost during my second attempt at invasioning Earth Realm itself.

As time passed my powers grew, as I watched the events unfolding before me. The only problem I could see where:

-Liu's dead body rising again and going on a killing streak what had allowed this to happen? It couldn't have been me since my powers were being contained within this place of damnation. Not even my Godly powers could even breach the boundary.

-The transformation of Blaze, and Onaga being returned.

I began to gather an legion of warriors that had died and were sent here. I needed as many allies as possible. All I needed was all of them to die for my plan to work. Luckily Motaro, Scorpion, and Kintaro would help accomplish this.

Scorpion would never again join anyone's side, but due to his leading into attacking Noob Saibot, may just contain the key to unleashing me from this evil place.

I quickly got everything ready. Soon I would control everything!

TBC.

Thanks for the positive feed-back everyone.

I will try to get Raiden in as soon as possible but I'll have to deal with the minor/enormous story-lined characters first :wink: .

Reiko:

Shao Khan was my leader, before he used me as his "bait" for the Deadly Alliance as I was killed by the two sorcerers. I descended into the Nettherrealm cursing my very lord.

In the Nettherrealm I was requested by one of the very same sorcerers to help me. As I caught on to the demans of Quanchi, I decided to follow since I could then lead an attack against my older master, and claim his title from him.

I would become Reiko Khan and at last have my wish fulfilled.

Credit-I think it was ~Sub Zero~ who told me that Khan was really just another respectiful name for emperor, although I don't know why he would have that name in his life-bar.

TBC. Sorry I had to cut short X{P.

Damn it the stupid edit isn't working for my last post it keeps coming up with errors, sorry mods :( .

Anyway cont.

Jax:

I watched as Sonya was abducted by the Red Dragon member Kano, I quickly took chase. (Note: This takes place after Onaga's defeat)

My friend Cyrax was waiting almost scared of something but he quickly gave me a lift when I was back in Earth Realm he wasn't there. But why would he just stay there?

It was too weird. Again I began running towards the tracker that had been planted on Kano so long ago, it was weird the signal had stopped and yet it was fully active again.

As I walked into his lair I came face to face with one of my older BD enemies: Tremor.

The life of my partner rested in my hands.

Great - when I said great, I meant REALLY great - work, pheonix. Keep on this way, and I'll try to help you everything you need in this story.

PS: General Kurtis Stryker? Man, it sounds pretty well!