Best MK2 Fatality(s)??

shang tsung had the best fatalities in MK2
sub-zeros ice grenade was beast too
i always did the Kombat Tomb fatality

Last edited:
I forgot one: Reptile/Subzero/Scorpion's friendship: Buy a Doll! friendships. Those were pretty funny but I could only do reptile's.

Scorpion's TOASTY!! Fatality. The first fatality I've ever done, and the first fatality I did in MK9 (Pre-order at gamestop. :) You bet your rear-end I pre-ordered.)

I love this fatality as well, though it was really disappointing that it doesn't say TOASTY! at the end anymore!

My Favorite MK2 fatalities are...
Kitana: Both
Mileena: Sai Fury
Liu Kang: Dragon
Kung Lao: Hat Slice
Reptile: Invisible Homicide
Scorpion: Spear Slice
Sub-Zero: Ice Grenade
Shang Tsung: Soul Steal (YThe best version in the MK series because of that evil choke hold.)

Reptile's Tasty Meal was one of the first I saw. Couldn't believe you actually ate a part of the opponent. Raidens uppercut explosion for the sheer gore and Shang Tsung's soul steal were among the best.

There are too many excellent Fatalities to pick one, so here are my favs: Shang's Kintaro Morph (difficult to do), Lao's Body Slice, Jax's Arm Rip and Head Smash, Reptile's Tasty (invisible FTW), Liu's Dragon Morph. The Pit II is easily the best Stage Fatality, too.

Last edited:
i like the classic fatalities that made mk popular. and im talking the entire series.

Liu Kang:Dragon morph
Johnny Cage:Head decapitation
Sub-Zero:Spine rip (not in mk2)
Scorpion:Flaming skull
Kano(not in mk2):Heart rip
Raiden:Explosive uppercut (not classic but funny)

Kung Lao - Vertical Hat Slice seemed like the most gorey
Scorpion - spear slice just violent with the long spray of blood on the floor
Jax - Love how brutal both of his were