Best MK2 Fatality(s)??

Shang Tsung's where he inhabits the body and makes it explode,and he's then standing in his victory pose-badass 8) ;also his kintaro morph fatal.

kung laos hat slice, same in shaolin monks, liked that

reptiles invisible one.

all of sub zero.

favorite was shang tsungs kitaro fatality. That was the one that would really impress everyone in the arcade, cause most people in the arcade didnt even know it existed

lol my favorite mk2 fatal is actually what i call my kombo fatality hehe start off as shang tsung get finish him as sub zero do the deep freeze till you turn back to shang then turn into reptile turn invisible and then do the invisible fatal hehe now that was an impressive fatal

Scorpion's TOASTY!! Fatality. The first fatality I've ever done, and the first fatality I did in MK9 (Pre-order at gamestop. :) You bet your rear-end I pre-ordered.)

I Like the stage Fatalities in MK2, Think it's ****ing hillarious when you do the kombat tomb fatality and have your oponent slide off of the spikes and fall at the end. Also always found that sound in the deadpool humurous, (the "awww" when the skeleton pops out of the acid).

I Like the stage Fatalities in MK2, Think it's ****ing hillarious when you do the kombat tomb fatality and have your oponent slide off of the spikes and fall at the end. Also always found that sound in the deadpool humurous, (the "awww" when the skeleton pops out of the acid).

OMG, that "aww" song stuck in my head thru most of the 90's. I wished they would've brought that back in MK9. I also loved Johnny Cage's forceball sound and the Cyrax and Sektor old school robot sounds. Ahhh, memories.

OMG, that "aww" song stuck in my head thru most of the 90's. I wished they would've brought that back in MK9. I also loved Johnny Cage's forceball sound and the Cyrax and Sektor old school robot sounds. Ahhh, memories.
Completely agree with you on the old sound effects, I miss the how loud Sub-Zero's Ice used to be.

Sub-Zero's freeze & shatter/ice grenade
Baraka's blade lift
Reptile's head eat
Scorpion's both
Kitana's kiss of doom
Kung Lao's vertical hat slice
Jax's arm rip
Liu Kang's dragon