New MK:A Update!

Thats awesome. One thing that I'm not too fond of is the aerial combat; it just takes away the feel of Mortal Kombat to me. Who knows, it might be fun with all of the characters.

I just hate throwing scorpions spear or a freeze blast with Sub Zero and not knowing if its going to aim in the right direction. I think that the Kreate a Fighter and the all of the characters will make up for it though.

That part of the video with every character running towards eachother is amazing :)

WoW :shock:
Looks like its coming together quite nicely! Can't wait to see Motaro!
I think I'm gunna like the air combos. Kinda remindes me of MK:SM.

Immortal Reaver said:
Thats awesome. One thing that I'm not too fond of is the aerial combat; it just takes away the feel of Mortal Kombat to me. Who knows, it might be fun with all of the characters.

I just hate throwing scorpions spear or a freeze blast with Sub Zero and not knowing if its going to aim in the right direction. I think that the Kreate a Fighter and the all of the characters will make up for it though.

That part of the video with every character running towards eachother is amazing :)

Dude arieal combat is supposed to bring back air-fighting to MK.

Remember how back in the 2D games jumping from projectiles was easy?

That is what they are doing.

BTW in no game has Scorpion's/Sub-Zero's most famous moves ever always hit. Blocking, jumping out of the way, shifting to the side?

So really you're stating the 2D aerial combat sucks. *Although it was just jumping, or flying *Sindel*

I can't download/watch videos with this computer any pics? The link won't load either.... :cry:

QuanChiKiller Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:11 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WoW
Looks like its coming together quite nicely! Can't wait to see Motaro!
I think I'm gunna like the air combos. Kinda remindes me of MK:SM.

Uh maybe you didn't get the sticky Motaro MIGHT NOT make it. Thus don't count chickens before they hatch.

pheonix said:
Uh maybe you didn't get the sticky Motaro MIGHT NOT make it. Thus don't count chickens before they hatch.

:roll:
Well maybe if you would have actually read the interview with Ed Boon you would see that he clearly states, and I quote "We are going to be including all the boss characters from MK's past. Goro, Shao Kahn, even Motaro!!" So next time, check your resources before you post. And BTW, the link works fine.

Maybe you can't read. I said perfectly clear. MY COMPUTER DOES NOT WORK RIGHT, THUS THE PAGE WOULDN'T LOAD I ASKED FOR WHAT IT SAYS AND PICS THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I COULDN'T LOAD THAT PAGE, WITH THIS COMPUTER. PLEASE POST WHAT IT SAYS.

BTW YOU DO KNOW MOTARO STILL COULD BE CUT. *Boss rush mode MK:SM anyone?*

Edit-Also since that brings the total amount of characters up to 58?/59?

Does it say anything about anybody else?

Does it say anything about the alt. forms such as humanoid Reptile and Reptilian Reptile?

Can you please post all the info on it.

Edit2- I also forgot to mention this is all I get from the link before my computer won't load anymore and says done.
*IGN background*
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
Co-Creator Ed Boon extrapolates on the final battle between good and evil. First details, screens and movies.
by Douglass C. Perry

Motaro orginally was stated 'might not make the cut'... Guess they finally worked him into the game or... something.

The vids work fine on my computer... Hey pheonix what vid program are using normally. They are suppose to work on Real time or Windows media.

If anyone has MSN or another message service maybe they could download them for you and arrange to send them to you. :wink:

I wish you would stop inciting arguments Phoenix...I'm so excited that Motaro will make it in HE ROCKS. Kintaro's render looks tremendous as well, and judging from the video I think I'm gonna like the aerial combat, it looks similar but different to MK:SM and I liked that system (to a point). It's nice to see all the MK characters fully rendered and running at each other, Shinnok looks so sweet.

^Guy I wasn't starting a fight, I was putting it out.

I can't download crap on this computer. Only for my virus protection. That is it.

I've stated it 50 times before. *If you want I have links to the posts*

My friend down the road after I called him sent the pics to me with the info. He is pissed I woke him at 12:00P.M.

All I can say is I am amazed, at it. Some things are going like

Again though. Midway could cut Motaro. *How many times have we recieved info on something new in a MK game and then C-U-T*

See we DON'T have the game thus Midway could and might end up cutting him.

Noob/That "Brother of Shadow" guy *if he isn't Noob* looked quite cool.

I saw Kreate-A-Fighter pics, although I can't see very clearly what that says, seem to be looking quite nice also. *The hair changer/etc.*

I'm a little confused on the Kreate-A-Fatality... Do we press the button first and then we have to press a certain button press?*Such as MK:SM* Or do we create our own combos?

BTW, everyone knows I'm one of the people who wants all MK characters back. *MK:T was my favorite game due to that* So I was just putting out info that was known.

Glamador Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:44 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish you would stop inciting arguments Phoenix...I'm so excited that Motaro will make it in HE ROCKS. Kintaro's render looks tremendous as well, and judging from the video I think I'm gonna like the aerial combat, it looks similar but different to MK:SM and I liked that system (to a point). It's nice to see all the MK characters fully rendered and running at each other, Shinnok looks so sweet.

Angel Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:48 am Post subject:

Motaro orginally was stated 'might not make the cut'... Guess they finally worked him into the game or... something

^That is what I was stating GLamador *SP*

BTW yes I do think Motaro rocked. He was my favorite Sub-Boss.

Aerial Combat does look good and after playing MK:SM if it plays like that... My mind boggles at the idea.

How can it be inciting flames when A)I just stated what I've posted for people many times before.

B)I asked for information on the review/talk with EB

C) I edited to ask for Quanchi-Killer's help. So he would understand I wasn't flamming him, and wasn't trolling/etc.

and

D)Was making sure I didn't flame him like I normally would have done thanks to Angel.

Angel-I can't get movies to download no matter what I use. The volume on my smaller lab-top is gone.

All I can get is *show movie here* *show it going in slow motion here*

I may have ot go back to my desk top but I've been sick and bed for the last few days. So I'm not in a pleasant mood.

Say... Lets play spot the MK fighter on that vid they have up in that scene were their all running on to fight each other:

-Nightwolf (BTW doesn't he look funny has he runs into battle with his hands up like that! :lol: )
-Shao Kahn
-Kobra
-Bo'Rai'Cho
-Shujinko
-Havok

This is who I managed to spot (I'd have a longer list but my computer is playing up and refuses to show that vid now... T_T)From memory of me watching it several hours ago and only watching it twice... Thats all I can name. So

I'm going to hate it but I have got to see that movie even if I have to hook up my slow-ass desk top.

What does Shao Khan look like running in it?

For those that are having problems with the video.....here you go.

This is the best I could do with the low-res video I downloaded. All pics are from the video hosted at ign.com

Hey it decided to work again for me! (I get this all the time with this site... On and off downloading). I noticed Raiden in that scene was wearing his 'dark' raiden outfit...

And I just want to say, someone was having run with Styker there... How many times did that person think it was nessecary to stomp down on Sheeva! whoa... Why did that sound dirty. o_O'

Don't you mean the "progress of the game is getting better everyday."

But yes I agree.

I almost die everytime I read the info I want to play it badly.

man the game looks so freaking awesome and the juglin thing is cool
i always loved doing that in shoalin monks....man am I gonna love this game :D

This is pretty advanced for what is supposed to be an october release so I can't wait for the finished product, Sheeva seems to have the whole Tina Turner thing working for her and the arial combat looks something special. The guy in Black though is that Jarek or the new Konquest lead, I thought it was Jarek but Jarek looks completely different in the renders.

I just wish I could skip time to get it already LMAO.

Yes I thought Sheeva, Fujin, and a few other "round" characters, were well designed for MK:A and the movie I got pics from :shock: I feel like I am going to wet my pants once I play it.