Ultimate Avengers

Crazy the Clown

Anyone ever had a shot to watch this animated film from Marvel? I had a couple of days off, and I was able to watch the movie. It was pretty damn good to me, and well worth the 17 bones I laid donw for it.

IMO, the only thing missing from the movie were these two words:

"HULK SMASH!!!"

I am a big fan of the Ultimates comic, and I thought that they strayed to far from the comic, especially the part with Iron Mans identity. Thor kind of looks betters without the beard thou.
I am a Nord and just want to say that it’s not Thor its Tor, that’s just a thing that greatly annoys me. The animation looks grate thou.

I did the first series of Ultimates a few years back (the comic). I thought their first arc was incredible ... but then they were delayed for over a year and when they finished up, it sucked. Now the entire Ultimate line is a joke. It's simply there as a cash cow.

I just never felt connection to the Ultimate characters as they really have no history. I will always remain a 616 Marvel timeline fan.

I open up an Ultimates comic and I see an entire fleet of "flying" air craft carriers, battleships, and submarines. ... I then close it immidiately. Ridiculous.

The DVD probabaly isn't half bad though, but I doubt I will ever see it.