Who would you hate to see go

Angel

Ah! What the topic title says... who would you hate to see take gardening leave (in other words get axed) out of the MK crew.

Me? Raiden, Fujin, Liu Kang, Kitana... And of course Mavado but I think he out of the others will most likely get axed.

Kitana, definitely. Obviously I'd hate for them to axe Scorpion, but we all know that'll never happen. Really that's about it. I like a lot of other characters, but I wouldn't necessarily be devastated to see them cut from series.

I'd hate to see Johnny Cage go. I mean give him a break he died what like twice already? Maybe more :cry: I also wouldn't want to see Jade, Kitana, Sonya or Kitana go. Lui either, even don't he isn't one of my favorites, but I do like him. Ermac either if he stays good, but he might anyway. NightWolf is cool, but he may too. Urgh, they said alot would go, I need to know who now! lol

You're not the only one that would miss Mavado, Angel. He needed a little work, but was a great character either way.

So, I'd be kind of upset if either him, or Nitara were eliminated from the series...which looks like its going to happen.

id be devastated if Sub-Zero got the boot, and Scorpion was already tossed in MK3, the only one to exclude ninjas since it was on Earth and a major crisis took place.

I won't even play it if Sub-Zero is gone (yeah I will). He's been in every game his story ties into more character's than any other character's story in the game. He's my favorite and I hope that he stays on till the bitter end.

i totally agree. he pwns all and always will. hes done everything with the MK karacters. worked with Kenshi, helped Rayden and the gang, tried to escape the Lin Kuei with Smoke, intertwined with Scorpion's wrath.....that guy's the best.

^Don't forget the Sektor, Cyrax conflict with the Lin-Kuei.

Yeah I hope they never get rid of Scorpion or Sub-Zero.

I hope they don't get rid of Rain, Reptile, Shao Khan, Kung Lao, Noob-Saibot *I don't think he will*, Smoke, Sektor, Cyrax, Kabal, Jade, or Motaro.

They are extreme characters in my book, BTW didn't Midway say they would appear again some day?

So they really aren't getting killed off more like seen less and less.

Does anyone care about Mokap, or Meat that much?

scorpion, sub-zero ( I already made it perfectly clear that boon isn't gonna let that happen ) kitana, reptile, ermac, and smoke.

If they threw out Scorpion which im sure they will never in their lives or next lives do. I would probably go blow midway up. One character i don't want to leave is Stryker. *boo! You suck! Boo!* Yea i know he sucks but he's my punching bag! I mean who else is Scorpion gonna throw a spear at or who else is reptile gonna eat?

i'd hate 2 c rain go he only come in UMK3 or MKT and they aint done much with him id like them 2 push him a bit more

Sub Zero and Scorpion are untouchable.

Apart from them, the least deserving of the axe IMO would be Shang Tsung, Kung Lao and the Cyborgs.

Of course they're all doomed.

I'd hate to see Sub Zero go. It would be a shame to see Nitara and Mavado go as well as they've still got potential as characters.

Ashrah fits into the storyline as one of Quanchi's oni sorcerers/etc. Who worked for him. She also wants Noob, Baraka, Scorpion/etc. Dead.

Thus she would make an easy enemy for them.

Scorpion87 said:
For me I would hate to see anyone get cut from the next game, but there is one, Ashrah, I mean where does she tie into the story line? :? or for tat matter any tof the new charators from deception? they could maybe be let loose.

full pic of MK:A roster:
http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/cgi-bin/CDS/displayImage.cgi?id=803

That's the problem with MK's fans. When we try to add new caracters, you mostly reject. How is anyone supposed to get anywhere if you don't give them a chance to get a storyline going? It took like 3 games to get the main character's stories going. So you should give Ashrah and the other new guys a chance to get started and maybe, just maybe, losing somebody you liked for them won't seem as bad.