Sonya's head pop!

RageOfScorpion

sonyaermacfakecopy6sq.jpg

2 Days total. Tell me what you think.
-
Here is the background, free to use. Just give me credit.
-
stonetemplecopy7jb.jpg

Enjoy, hopefully.

Hmmm... Pretty good...

Except there is so much blood in this one its hard to see the characters. Also the shadows don't look right... They should of angled forward and not been just a straight reflection down.

And is it me or has Sonya suddenlly become the JI Joe reject... Her face looks grumpy and she looks like she has a very wide chin. I know she doesn't really but thats want it looks like.

The background is good, except the bit between 1/4 and 2/4 looks wrong... the plains of perspective aren't matching and is that a fence there? It looks out of place.

The columns don't look placed right... I don't know... The bottom of them feels like they should be lower down. They don't look like they should be placed at that height on the background where they are... I don't know what it is, but they just don't.

Next bit, those stairs leading up the Shang... They also have certain perspective flaws. The angle doesn't look right again. They need to be narrower to reflect the position they are in, which is further back in the background then the further forward parts of the background.

Yeah. Really nice try. But you didn't hit the bull's eye. Try again though. :wink:

8/10.

I think... Its a good try. The background has too many noticable flaws. And I'm not the fake expert here.

I like it but a little to much blood although there would be that much blood in real life but you know 10/10