What do you think about the new Fataliest inputs for MKA ???

Do you like the new way fatality Input will be done in MKA???

• Yes I like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I don't like it..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Master_Kitana

For all of you that heard how Ed boon said every character have 20 fatality inputs.. he said we will now do them our self than looking at a cutsene... I Think it will rock it sounds really cool. it Kinda sounds like doing a combo COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do yall think ??? :D :D 8)

Well it beats watching some of the lame fatalities characters like Sindel have... But so long as you can do the old fats in the rpocess I'm fine.

I'm not such a big fan of this idea...

I'm lazy, and Fatalities felt like a reward for winning the match.. but this is like having to work for your Fatality. I don't know... when the game comes out, who knows, I might love it. But as of right now, this seems to be the only thing about MKA that I'm not excited about.

You really can't say anything about them this game, isn't even out yet. You can't judge a book by its cover you know.

I heard there will be way more than 20 fatality inputs. Ed Boon said you can randomise the fatality such as

A)Sub-Zero preforms SKULL RIP

B)Sub-Zero rips off person's arms, and legs then preforms Skull Rip...

Such and such. 20? No there will most likely be more than that. Stated in GI interview with Ed Boon/Midway team working on this series.

Again though who knows how good it'll be it isn't out... So shouldn't we wait to judge it, I mean how many have seen previews for an awesome looking show to find out it is cancelled, or completely awful?

So wait and see. But at the same time I will like it. I just hope we can preform old 2D fatalitys from MK1, 2, 3/UMK3/MK:T for each character.

Which of Sindel's fatalitys didn't you like?

I like MK:T, and the UMK3/MK3 ones. MK:D was sort of bad on that and Havic's *SP* suck... I mean just eating a dude's arms? And what-not?

Baraka could have at least did a special kind of fatality instead of just normal blood-shed.

Not a big fan of her huh? :lol:

Maybe I'm just easy to please...

I used to watch, and watch, and watch the all-fatality movie thing on MK:T since back then I didn't know how to preform them. *Heck I went insane after accidentaly prefroming Raiden's Upper-Cut Explode, and The Reverse Babality in the N64 version.

I would like to have thousands of different ways to preform the same fatality over again. It would be cool to have a list of combos for them.

pheonix said:
Such and such. 20? No there will most likely be more than that. Stated in GI interview with Ed Boon/Midway team working on this series.

Well, you can't really say that actually. All the interview said was that the number has yet to be determined.

KORE said:
pheonix said:

Well, you can't really say that actually. All the interview said was that the number has yet to be determined.

True but it did say something about Ed wanting to see how many fatalities players could come up with in combanations.

^I also heard there was already confirmed 20 fatality possibilitys, but since of the above stated I think there will be many, MANY fatalities.

I can't wait till October... I mean I feel somewhat like I'm about to die if I don't play it soon... X_X

Hopefully there will be pleant of fatalities. Otherwise I will be a little mad...

Although Stryker would be hard to give 20 fatalities to...

I love the idea, but I don't think they're just going to ditch the standard button-tap fatalities altogether. I imagine each character will still have a couple "normal" fatalities to appease all the diehard fans like us.

I'm looking forward to it, personally. I'll agree there are some fatalities that I don't like in previous MK titles and I do my best to stay away from those, but I really like the interactivity of this feature, not to mention having to work for my fatality will, to me at least, will make it all the more worthwhile to watch. :)

I hope it's good, I loved the old way of inputing fatalities in MK. They even kept it the same in Shaolin Monks. I just hope it isn't crap.

My only worry really, is that I will be so hard at work trying to DO the fatality that I would start to miss the point, watching it happen. I like the cinematic style of fatalities, although it would be nice to create my own, I hope you can at least have like, a "replay" feature of sorts so you can watch it once you've finally got it right.

MK:A should have "standard" fatalities for each existing character. It's essential, I'm sure most of us would agree! Presumably they had to come up with a novel idea for fatalities for customized Fighters.

I think the sort of thing you could see is:

Fatal 1 - disembowel
Fatal 2 - decapitate
Fatal 3 - chop off arms

In theory you could mix and match any of these, or stop at any point without losing continuity etc. If there really are 20 options, I think it could get very interesting trying to cram them all in after you hear "FINISH HIM!" ... good point about possibly missing the fatalities while you're button tapping!

Hmm.. I don't know. I would have to see it and try it out for myself. Sounds interesting though.

Sounds interesting, maybe Boon and co will hold a 'see who can create the best fatality competition'.

You know another question came to mind. Will each character have different fatality sequences? Will the some-odd 20 possible moves be character specific? Will it JUST be a single set for example:

1. Decapitate
2. Crush head
3. Break limb
4. Eviscerate

OR will each character have certain moves? For example sub-zero:

1. Freeze head
2. Freeze limb
3. Break frozen part
etc.

If I've only got 20 to choose from character in and character out, I'm most certainly gonna get really bored, really fast.

Hopefully each regular character will have at least 1 unique fatality (toasty, spine rip, etc) and presumably the custom fighters will only be able to use the custom fatalities. Even worst case, that's 60 fatalities + some combination of up to 20 custom moves. Not too shabby. I'd prefer 2 each and a Hara Kiri though 8)

I think its cool how you make your own fatality, It beats sitting back and watching the fatality , because the more talented players can string together mini fatalities to form one long AWESOME fatality.