FAKE: MK: Marvel vs Capcom Ver.

Jinko

StreetFighterFake.jpg

I made it a tag team kinda match like the one in MVC which also includes the Super bar.

Eh..Good concept, bad execution. 149 on the time? Since when is that an option? There's blood infront of the ice which makes no sense at all since it doesn't look like the ice or spear have hit Motaro, yet, and if they have, then it doesn't look like it, it looks like he's jsut knocking them away.
Also, unless Motaro is a boss, shouldn't he have two other people to fight with as well?
The super bar's are out of whack, one is higher than the other.

Copy and paste job
5/10

Jinkomaster said:
StreetFighterFake.jpg

I made it a tag team kinda match like the one in MVC which also includes the Super bar.

1/10

Sorry but that isn't (look below)

Motaro that is Kintaro/Kintoro.

Plus the things mentioned above. I mean seriously how could anyone notce that isn't Motaro?

pheonix said:
Jinkomaster said:
StreetFighterFake.jpg

1/10

Sorry but that isn't (look below)

Motaro that is Kintaro/Kintoro.

Plus the things mentioned above. I mean seriously how could anyone notce that isn't Motaro?

OOPs ......Darn. Thanks man.

Dont give him such a hard time for getting a name wrong....

I like the actual concept, but, as someone said before, you are lacking in the actual execution

6/10

pheonix said:

Actually, it's almost 3am here so that slid right passed me. :oops:

As for the pic, it just looks like a handicapped MK match. Maybe add two oither guys with Kintaro like Saph said to make it more of a MVC type match. But yeah, it's mainly a copy/paste job and nothing really exciting going on. 5/10

cl0wnage said:
Dont give him such a hard time for getting a name wrong....

I like the actual concept, but, as someone said before, you are lacking in the actual execution

6/10

You are correct I was just in a bad mood at the time... I like the idea...

It isn't bad but ... With thing considered I'm not as tired/mad as I was...

5/10

... ... Peace

Pheonix... Sorry about the whole thing I said before I was a little angry at the time...