Questions

Icer

1. Is test your might in this one?
2. Whats the deal with motaro?
3. they say its going to be on the ps2 and xbox when its sopposed to come out in october, it doesnt make sense, they should just make it for ps3/xb 360?

Icer said:
3. they say its going to be on the ps2 and xbox when its sopposed to come out in october, it doesnt make sense, they should just make it for ps3/xb 360?

1) We don't know but it may.

2) Motaro's structure is harder to structure into a 3D game. Also they would have rework the whole game because the fatalitie motions/DT would have to be reworked. *unless they make it to where no fatalities effect him* Also air-combat would look weird on him.

*Check my theory thing out to find details on what I mean*

3) Not everyone can afford these two systems.XBox 360 is almost impossible to find for a low price, plus it will be the last time you see these main characters with the exception of Scorp/Sub.

Hope that helps you out.

Lol im trying tp picture motaro flying...hehe

Yeah the reason this isn't for xbox 260 and ps3 is becuase boon just wants to make the last possible awesome game for ps2 b4 that generation dies. Besides i don't think most of us here can afford a $1000 gaming consol.

I mean this one guy bought 2 of them and sold them on ebay for 5k each what the hell?

Icer said:

1. Test your might was a MKII/Shaolin Monks thing only, I'm sure.

2. Implementing Motaro into the new 3D fighting engine (DA, Deception, Armageddon) would be very hard, because Motaro does not use a human skeleton structure. Meaning, they cannot (or near impossible) have Motaro doing most of the stage death traps, or even have fighting styles in the first place. Remember that the fighting styles used in the 3 games do exist in real life, and last time I checked there wasn't a fighting style for horsemen.

3. The purpose of Armageddon is to finish off the current generation MK series with a "Trilogy 2". Basically, Midway wants to end the generation with a big bang. And so far, we're all very excited about this :)

PS. Xbox 360 is $399 [retail price] for the cheapest package FYI.

1. Test your might could very well be in it (It was in MK:DA after all).

2. I think they could Implement Motaro as a boss character (non-playable). Because if you notice, Moloch is in the same boat, semi but still non-human skeleton structure and no real fighting styles. If they make Motaro a la Moloch, it's possible.

3. I think price is a big issue, not to mention they want to close their current generation with a bang. Also, I think they've been working on this for a while and they never intended to make it for PS3/Xbox360 so they just continued on with it in this generation so as not to let their hard work go to waste.

Icer said:
good answers thanks guys.

BTW i never thought highly of motaro anyway.

But he was the best Sub-Boss ever.

Teleports, fireball, throws like every 5 seconds in very hard pawns you in 10-15 seconds unless you get very lucky and KO him...
I will miss him if he doesn't make it into the game... :cry: :lol: