MKII Shang Tsung

kold_as_ice92

has anyone noticed that in the Deadpool level, you can see MKII Shang Tsung on a balcony in his victory pose, just staring at you? i jumped afew inches when i first spotted him playing Chess Kombat.

He's not only in Chess Kombat, he's there in the Dead Pool stage regardless of game mode (Arcade, vs. etc.). Just go to the Dead Pool on any mode and search the top corners of the room. He's perched on a balcony looking down on the fight. He's incredibly far off in the distance so look sharp.

Chess kombat is basically chess but with a few tweaks

for starters the figure moves are different from chess but still the same a bit you might have extended moves for some characters

there are power cells which give you fighting bonus

when another figure starts a battle the figure that attacked first gets bonus
then it goes in a regular arcade fight whoever wins takes the spot on the board.

Who ever kills king performs auto fatality and wins...

I just now spotted Kai, from MK4.

So far taht is all I've seen. My friend said he saw a ninja-esque character in green there once. (Reptile is what I'm thinking *human form*)

Oh, yeah clapping brings back fond memories.

I wonder if this is why ST always clapped?

:

http://tabmok99.motalkombatonline/barney.gif

Note: This isn't against the rules/etc. I am posting this as a joke, not to give credit let people endource/etc. this site/etc. It's just something to give people a small laugh if you think it is against the TOS *Mods only*

Please PM me and I will get rid of it. *Again this isn't to give props to the site/etc.* *I'm using it as a joke since the pic will not fit because of how big it is...* *The image won't work due to the site's rules/etc.

^That is all.

I've spotted Shang Tsung on several occasions in the Deadpool levels. Also, and someone correct me if I'm wrong on this, when you fight him in Konquest mode, he's wearing an updated version of his MKII outfit. I really like the nostalgic feel that I think Midway put into this game. :D

Oh, and Chess Kombat FTW.

Sai Enigma said:
"Your a failure!"

Bad grammar makes things less-funny to me.

That wasn't bad grammar it was one mistake. Jeesh cut whoever created it some "Slack!"

:roll: Seriously what else did he do wrong? 5 mistakes makes it bad grammar. That made it less funny? Sad sad world when one mistake kills a joke.