So...what about the story?

cesar2xtreme

Ok...Im trying to figure out what really happen between MK and MKII:
is this game canon??? wich meaaaans.....
-that Noob Saibot is in fact the "Classic Sub Zero"?
-that Goro was defeated by Cage in the Wastelands...not even a place that is part of MK 1st?...so Goro is dead or not? (cause of the Cube's Deception add on)
-How can I interpretate Khan's defeat?...like a Fatality (that its suppoused to Finish-once-4-all) but anyways he comes back in MK3??
-and WTF about Quan Chi in the end of MKII?!?!?! The Kamidogu? Why does Khan got it? and why I just met Quan till MK4...Im...
Im really trying to understand :(
I really like when I thought that Mileena was in fact Kitana's sis...and that Khan was her evil Dad...XD And about Subs scar made by one of the cyborgs...
Anyway back to the topic... :shock: WTF? :shock:
thanks...

here is some clearing for your questions but some of them are soemthing midway did to mess up the story line but at least it wasn't a continued version of MKD.

FIRST QUESTION- yes noob saibot was the orignal subzero untill scorpion killed him and the effect of shinnok's amulet had turned him into his demon form. Says it in his MKD ending

SECOND QUESTION- Goro didn't really die. Something midway did for the excitment.

THIRD QUESTION- Also something not correct. They defeated him but didn't actually kill him i think. I don't remember MK3 as much

FORTH QUESTION- another thing messed up don't worry about it

FIFTH QUESTION- well mileena is her clone created by Shang Tsung which i think you know now because if she was her sis she wouldn't have her tarkatan features.The cyborg thing i forgot so i can't answer that

okay pyro scorpian to the rescue. sooooooooo..........
noob saibot is the classic sub-zero
there is such place as the wastelands, but according to boon, no one dies in mortal kombat, I don't think goro died
kahn is still alive
I don't know what the f**k your talking about in mkII with quan chi, go ask a moderater, and there are no kamidogu in it, they didn't appear until mkd
and finally, sub-zero's scar was made by kung lou, it says so in mksm.

there you go and your welcome.

oh dammit, I just went to check this wile I got done posting, you barley beat me to it, oh well better you than me. :cry: I was just trying to help.
sorry about the double post.

ok but remember to edit next time i don't think you would want to feel the punishment of losing karma for that.

sure?!

Well then I must be mistaken all this questions I took them form SM!
About the Quan Chi thing...well that's what I saw at the ending...If its that NOT a kamidogu then WTF he took from Khan then an lookin like "oh this stone can look awesome with my outfit...even if Im with my DA costume but I won't appar anymore until Mk4..."
:S
I didnt like that thing that Noob was Classic subs...I dont know maybe..that was a kind of shocking for me...Gotta get ussed to it I guess...but well, about the QuanChi, Pyro..its what I saw from the SM's ending...SM's ending is..MkII ending that's what I was talking about....
so, is this the cannon in the end?
thanks again guys.

so what about the amulet that Subs was lookin for Shinnok during MKMyth, isn't that the same? Is that game a cannon to? and...the strong one: Is SM cannon after all or...its just an alternative game...cause in the end some things got all messed up w/the storyline...:S
thanks again,and again XD

PS: Instead of kill Liu Kang I rather prefer to kill Shinnok..damn that guy is a pain in the @$$ for the storyline,at least for me...got confused since he arrived to the series ¬¬

MK Mythologies: Sub-Zero IS "cannon". It's story is the keystone in the Scorpion/Sub-Zero/Quan Chi storylines.

And Noob Saibot being the original Sub-Zero isn't new to Shaolin Monks. As someone above briefly mentioned, it was established as far back as Deception. Beat it with Noob-Smoke and check out their ending.

And yes the amulet that Quan Chi grabs at the end of Shaolin Monks is Shinnok's amulet. It's the only amulet that looks like that. Shinnok's amulet is NOT a Kamidogu, but it is something that can be used in conjunction with the Kamidogu.

Shaolin Monks is more or less cannon. There are a few niggling storyline inconsistencies, but not as many as a lot of people seem to think. It really doesn't add all that much more to the MK1-MKII story that we didn't already know. It more or less just details how certain characters got from point A to B. MKII itself still gives you a more complete picture of what went down in Outworld. Just add the new bits of info (like how Sub-Zero got his scar) to the already established MKII story, and ignore the inconsistencies (like a decent chunk of the boss deaths, which were done for gameplay/fatality purposes, not storyline).

cesar2xtreme said:
Ok...Im trying to figure out what really happen between MK and MKII:
is this game canon??? wich meaaaans.....
-that Noob Saibot is in fact the "Classic Sub Zero"?
-that Goro was defeated by Cage in the Wastelands...not even a place that is part of MK 1st?...so Goro is dead or not? (cause of the Cube's Deception add on)
-How can I interpretate Khan's defeat?...like a Fatality (that its suppoused to Finish-once-4-all) but anyways he comes back in MK3??
-and WTF about Quan Chi in the end of MKII?!?!?! The Kamidogu? Why does Khan got it? and why I just met Quan till MK4...Im...
Im really trying to understand :(
I really like when I thought that Mileena was in fact Kitana's sis...and that Khan was her evil Dad...XD And about Subs scar made by one of the cyborgs...
Anyway back to the topic... :shock: WTF? :shock:
thanks...

Pay no attention to MKSM's plot the game isnt canon, just enjoy the gameplay.

SOL-740 said:
Shaolin Monks is more or less cannon. There are a few niggling storyline inconsistencies, but not as many as a lot of people seem to think. It really doesn't add all that much more to the MK1-MKII story that we didn't already know. It more or less just details how certain characters got from point A to B. MKII itself still gives you a more complete picture of what went down in Outworld. Just add the new bits of info (like how Sub-Zero got his scar) to the already established MKII story, and ignore the inconsistencies (like a decent chunk of the boss deaths, which were done for gameplay/fatality purposes, not storyline).

Ninja Spectre said:
Pay no attention to MKSM's plot the game isnt canon, just enjoy the gameplay.

Lol! Two completely dissenting opinions back to back. You've got plenty of info throughout this thread to mull over cesar, you make up your own mind who to believe. :wink:

Yeah,because this game has a bit of Mk1,2,&3...U know with Ermac, Kabal,And after u beat Kitana she makes a reference to Sindel. But what they should have done is start from MK 1 all through MK3! What they really did is start from MK2 to MK3 that's why Quan Chi Appeared at the end! the end of Shaolin Monks is really the End of MK3... Holy Krap! I think I just made a breakthrough! :D

No.. the end of Shaolin Monks is the end of MK2. Yes they put Quan Chi at the end, but that does not mean that MK4 is about to happen.

Of course the end of Shaolin Monks is messed up anyway. I wish they would have stuck strictly to the continuity of the series.