mk related killing

Yeah, old news. It's quite sad how retarded some people can be. Hmmm, they could of atleast did Subby's spine rip.......pussies.... :lol:

That's fucking bullshit. Why in fucking hell do fucking teens get the fucking idea that they can kill somebody. Fucking bullshit. This may be old new, but everytime I see shit like this, I get pist. Sorry for the swears.

These people are the bane of my existance. I remember seeing this article before, and I wanted to show someone, but I wasn't sure where it was, so thanks for finding it.

Seriously though, this is the same as that douche who said that GTA made him kill the police officer, and steal cars.

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

You can be as fucked up as you want to be, but don't ever say that a video game made you do it. I'm like Kosta...everytime I see something like this, I get extremely pissed off (Oh no, everyone better watch out, dis got mad and he plays video games...tragic loss may ensue) and disgusted at the fact that cases like this are even allowed to be filed.

I still say if he was gonna do it, it didn't matter on WHAT the game was... MK was just his choice.

I've read this before, I agree also get really pissed when I hear about people blaming Violence on vidoe games. I mean if we didn't have them we'd need to find other ways to release agression that might even be worse.

..what move involves moving your legs in a scissor-like manuver.

Agreed with Kosta and Dis, this is just ridiculous. I think I might spray paint HEIL HITLER on the side of my school and blame it on Nintendogs. Damn those Miniture Pinschers.. damn them.

It's really immature of the blogs and news websites to buy this crap. Don't accuse something of performing an action, when you don't know what that something has the ability to perform.

Prophet said:

Just about none of them, which is what pisses me off the most. The only similar ones are Sonya's leg-throw from MK1, and also Sonya's necksnapping move she performed on Kano from the movie.

I still love how although they make brief mention of all the alcohol bottles found, the main point is still that THE VIDEO GAME MADE THEM DO IT!!!!!

Heaven forbid responsible adults realize that alcohol causes a whole lot more accidents/fatalities (no pun intended) than video games do in the teenage population. :roll:

Disappointed said:
Prophet said:

Just about none of them, which is what pisses me off the most. The only similar ones are Sonya's leg-throw from MK1, and also Sonya's necksnapping move she performed on Kano from the movie.

I still love how although they make brief mention of all the alcohol bottles found, the main point is still that THE VIDEO GAME MADE THEM DO IT!!!!!

Heaven forbid responsible adults realize that alcohol causes a whole lot more accidents/fatalities (no pun intended) than video games do in the teenage population. :roll:

Also Scorp's leg scissors take down in MK2.

But I totally agree there on the alchohal. It was a small passing reference! They said they found beer bottles, and then went on complaining about the video game! How fucked up is that!

man those guys are fucking idiots. Why would they kill people just for a game. Damn im pissed at them. Good thing they got arrested.

Kosta said:
Disappointed said:
Prophet said:

Also Scorp's leg scissors take down in MK2.

But I totally agree there on the alchohal. It was a small passing reference! They said they found beer bottles, and then went on complaining about the video game! How !@#$ up is that!

Oh, ok...I didn't know about Scorp's MKII move...I never got the chance to play that one enough to see the moves :(

But, I think this really fits: CAD is the best

This is pretty old news, but I still find it hard to believe that a kid would actually blame a video game for breaking someones neck.

Maybe the kid is going for the 'mental' charge, sad. But not an excuse.

CAD really is the best. Retards like Jack Thompson are the reason video games are blamed for so much of the things. If people with influence like him would focus on the real problem, there might be fewer cases like this. I mean more than half the people I know drink and do drugs, and most of them are assholes like the teens in that article. Video games, while they can give you a way to, are never the reason why people kill other people.

Veljo said:
14 year olds shouldn't be playing Mortal Kombat in the first place.

I doubt you'd think, but I'm 14 years old. And you'd NEVER catch me doing any shit like that. I don't even normally curse, like what I just said. I only curse when I really want to get my point across, and the readers won't get it otherwise. Either that way or I'm really ticked.

Exactly... The majority of people DON'T.

Ack! You know what... This all comes down to the first ever case where someone blame a media stuff on something. Child's play I think it was. One of the horror movie anyway.

Yeah your right though, kids shouldn't play games under the age limit. But then... I was playing MK when I was young, when it first came out (lets not mention there were NO age limits back then). Never occured to me to do any real life renactments.

Needless to say stuff that doesn't mak much bad publicity for a game... In fact usually when the game is brought up like this it ADDS to the populaurlity. Don't ask me why, but take Manhunt. It wasn't selling too rapidly until the media made a fuss about it. Then after a few shops banned it, everyone I knew suddenlly wanted it.

Ooh! Lets take ambigious jabs at people who play video games!

Who in the fuck does Thompson think he is? The guy kills himself, and so obviously VIDEO GAMES ARE TO BLAME!

That does it. the SECOND I get MK:ARM, I'm making a Jack Thompson character to thrash every waking second for seven days and seven nights.

what a fucking asshole