What are you watching right now?

if you like Martial Arts movies. Check out this one, it stars Donnie Yen from IP Man
The_Lost_Bladesman_2011_BRRip.jpg

I never thought I'd see the day when my favorite movie, Tag (2015), would be on Netflix. Rewatched it last night.
Also, I recently finish an anime called Yuki Yuna is a Hero. I actually really enjoyed it too. It's kinda like a hybrid of K-On! & Madoka Magica, though I wish it were a bit longer than 12 episodes.

I tried once again to watch the Fate/ anime, albeit the newer ones. The original Fate/Stay put me to sleep in the first 5 minutes. I watched Fate/Zero and for 5-7 minutes straight it was just some dues square dancing around the main protagonist talking about the Holy Grail war in the worst form of an exposition dump using the driest voice acting I've ever heard in my life for both subs and dubs, so I dropped it. Then I watched Unlimited Blade Works and the first few minutes were entertaining since the main character wasn't that dry and it actually had music, but after those few minutes, it was back to the same problem as Fate/Zero minus the massive exposition dump and square dancing. So I dropped that as well.

I can't wait for Friday when the Defenders comes out.

This is actually the first movie I saw on the Dolby Cinema. The price was a bit expensive but its definitely worth every penny. I'm hooked now.

This is actually the first movie I saw on the Dolby Cinema. The price was a bit expensive but its definitely worth every penny. I'm hooked now.

The music, sound design and cinematography alone are worth the price of admission IMO. I so happy I saw this at IMAX.

The music, sound design and cinematography alone are worth the price of admission IMO. I so happy I saw this at IMAX.

Definitely. The story was also well done. It still would've been enjoyable on the regular movie theater display tho.

Bro, have you ever tried Dolby Cinema? It's seriously impressive.

Definitely. The story was also well done. It still would've been enjoyable on the regular movie theater display tho.

Bro, have you ever tried Dolby Cinema? It's seriously impressive.

The theater I saw it at is owned by AMC which has dolby cinemas. Unfortunately due to time I didn't get a chance to ask if they had Dolby at the theater I saw blade runner at. IMAX sounded great tho. I'll definitely look into it more by the time the new star wars film drops.

This week, I'm going on a Star Wars binge in preparation for The Last Jedi. I already saw The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith yesterday. I'll be watching Rogue One tonight, A New Hope tomorrow, The Empire Strikes Back on Tuesday, Return of the Jedi on Wednesday, and The Force Awakens on Thursday before I see The Last Jedi on Friday.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

This week, I'm going on a Star Wars binge in preparation for The Last Jedi. I already saw The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith yesterday. I'll be watching Rogue One tonight, A New Hope tomorrow, The Empire Strikes Back on Tuesday, Return of the Jedi on Wednesday, and The Force Awakens on Thursday before I see The Last Jedi on Friday.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

You're going to see The Last Jedi on the 15th? Do you already have tickets?