What are you watching right now?

Banned in over 80 countries
Cannibal_Holocaust_movie.jpg

I've been trying to find this movie for so long! Pretty impossible unless you bought it when it came out.
Isn't the director in Jail under charges that this movie had actual death scenes in it?

he was under trial for these charges later proved false when the cast appeared in court along side him, they went into hiding after the film came out to sell the idea it really happened, not o mention how realistic the gore in the film is, i imported the deluxe bluray version from Italy on amazing for $25 , it's the original uncut version here's a link
http://www.amazon.com/Cannibal-Holo...1430343710&sr=1-1&keywords=cannibal+holocaust

my favorite film in the series, it should have all ended here
Friday-4-Poster.jpg

part 7 was good. my favorites (not in order) are 2,3,4,and 7. 8 is ok. 5 was terrible. 6 was not the greatest. it had too much humor. but the first few really good because Jason seemed like a scary villain but after part 4 everyone started cheering for Jason.

part 7 was good. my favorites (not in order) are 2,3,4,and 7. 8 is ok. 5 was terrible. 6 was not the greatest. it had too much humor. but the first few really good because Jason seemed like a scary villain but after part 4 everyone started cheering for Jason.

i like the first 5 the most , 5 was a bit of a comedy but it still had it's moments , 6 and 7 are the only ones that i liked with zombie Jason, 8,9 and X where horrible, and don't get me started on that shit reboot

i like the first 5 the most , 5 was a bit of a comedy but it still had it's moments , 6 and 7 are the only ones that i liked with zombie Jason, 8,9 and X where horrible, and don't get me started on that shit reboot

you didn't like the reboot? Jason was a badass in that one.

im not saying we need a Friday movie like every year or 2, but they should make some more often. this 1 every 10 years bs is stupid.