What are you watching right now?

Okay I watched Green Hornet(the movie) the other day and I didn't enjoy that movie at all. I didn't understand most of the time what was going on, and the main guy was overly goofy, and I don't remember the main guy being that way? And Jay Chou(who I hate as it is) is a horrible portray of Bruce Lee's character Kato, and what is with the matrix effects?

I am a proud Star Trek nerd (just the original series, don't like the other ones) so I am wetting my pants right now because the 2009 Star Trek movie is on =) I saw it in the theater and was ready to dump on it for ruining my series but it didn't. It's an awesome movie and I can't wait for part 2 <3

I am a proud Star Trek nerd (just the original series, don't like the other ones) so I am wetting my pants right now because the 2009 Star Trek movie is on =) I saw it in the theater and was ready to dump on it for ruining my series but it didn't. It's an awesome movie and I can't wait for part 2 <3

I am totally in agreement with this. That was an awesome movie and I can't wait for the next one either. I wonder why it's been delayed so much though? It was supposed to come out this year, now I'm hearing next year.

Waiting... has been on loop for the past day. I just listen to it in the background while doing stuff around the house. I love this movie so much.