What are you watching right now?

JSOOGES said:
Serenity. This movie really isn't that great.

Not great, but nonetheless entertaining, Imo. At first I made every excuse under the sun not to watch Serenity. But in the end I not only watched it and the now canceled Tv series that it's based on, but I bought them all. There is something strangely enticing abiout the characters and the story.

I dunno really. I just like Firefly and Serenity.

Deadwood [a real gritty western show]

kold_as_ice92 said:
Die Hard
WITH AVENGEANCE

Oh hell yeah.

Willis and Jackson are so under appreciated in this movie. The sheer awesomness of their chemistry onscreen is almost second to none, dude. I still class this movie as one of the koolest action flicks that actually star either Bruce or Samuel. Some of the lines are so mad!

One little line that I like, and there are way too many to list here now is the following at the end, where Grubers chopper has gone down and he's burning to death, then Bruce and Samuel say;

Bruce: Think we should help him?!

Samuel: Nah, fuck him!

:lol:

The Immortal King said:
nothin, my tellys broke :(

AWWWW!

All I can say is, it sucks to be you with no darn telly :lol:

Watching The Goodies. Love em! An old show from the BBC way back in the 70's I think. But they are so messed up, that it's not funny [well the show is funny :lol: ]

goodies.jpg

The Immortal King said:
Darth Sadistic said:
The Immortal King said:
Wow! :shock: if i ever went out dressed like that, id face all sorts of ass kicking!! :lol: :lol:
What, even in a country where it's traditional for men to wear skirts? :lol:

william regal doesnt seem to mind :wink: :lol:
But he's from Blackpool and we English try to forget that Blackpool is in England anyway! 8)

No offense Vega! :wink:

shadow_kick said:
.hack//SIGN

Its been years since I've seen that show..last episode I saw was when they were looking for the Twilight key in that weird upside-down place... Either way, you're a lucky bastard.

Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back

Edit - Clarity 8)

My brother and I sat down and watched two movies last night On Demand!

DOOM; I actually liked the majority of the movie. I thought the story was rather interesting and the characters were pretty good. It started slumping toward the end when the whole First Person View thing came into play and Reaper gets injected with the C24. But it still wasn't a bad ending. I find movies like this have trouble getting the endings right but it's just something you expect. I thought the Rock's change of sides was hilarious. I was totally fooled. I always see him as a good guy but he basically turns into a bad mouthed mass murdering psychopath. My brother and I were cracking up.

Flightplan; Not a bad movie but not a great. It's interesting enough to watch one time over and as in Doom's case, it was good until the end. I like more supernatural things so the whole hijack angle didn't float my boat. I was more interested on whether or not she was crazy or imagining things or if there was some weird stipulation with her husband and daughters death ... or something 6th Senseish (although I don't like that movie). It was okay. The funniest part was when it she first boarded the plane with her daughter - I go to my brother "Wouldn't it be hilarious if the Rock walked onboard with a gun and when 'You're all fucking dead!' and just blew them away since that guy is a raving lunatic".

I have both of those movies on DVD. They are entertaining and I like both Dwayne Johnson and Jodie Foster. Doom was really nothing that we haven't seen before. If you've seen Aliens, then you've pretty much seen Doom. Just with a few differences. Having played, completed and enjoyed the game of the same name. I can honestly say that this movie was kicked in the guts before it was even made. All game to movie franchises usually are and for obvious reasons. They fail misrably. Not so with Doom, Imo, I thought it was a decent enough film in its own right.

The BFG!!! :lol:

I also enjoyed Flightplan enjoyed very much. Ever since the Silence of the Lambs in which Jodie played special agent Clarice Starling, I have always kept abreast of her upcoming movies. She seems to suit the this type of role. Then look at Panic Room. She had a daughter in that movie just like in Flightplan. And it was also a thriller.

Dwayne Johnson on the airoplane with the BFG! :lol:

kold_as_ice92 said:
DOG the Bounty Hunter

What is that, dude?

It's the DOG bit I am confused about.

I watched the Narnia movie for the first time lst night. And I loved it. Many many mythologicals as well, partcularly the centaurs.