Sleep?

Angel

Do you ever sleep during the day when you shouldn't reglaurly?

You'll have to excuse this if this isn't the greatest topic in the world. ButI got that late afternoon nap feeling hanging over me. I haven't been getting much sleep at night lately and it suddenlly caught up with me this afternoon. I don't mind sleeping for 6 hours during the day... But I've woken up now and its 22:20 (10:20pm for anyone who doesn't know their 24 hour clock). And I can't get back to sleep now for a decent night's sleep.

and I have a splitting headache.

Ouchie!

Angel said:
Do you ever sleep during the day when you shouldn't reglaurly?

You'll have to excuse this if this isn't the greatest topic in the world. ButI got that late afternoon nap feeling hanging over me. I haven't been getting much sleep at night lately and it suddenlly caught up with me this afternoon. I don't mind sleeping for 6 hours during the day... But I've woken up now and its 22:20 (10:20pm for anyone who doesn't know their 24 hour clock). And I can't get back to sleep now for a decent night's sleep.

and I have a splitting headache.

Ouchie!

yea i fell asleep when i came over my friends house lol. Boy was he pissed to see me sleep there for 2 hours without even looking at me :lol:

DeadSkuLL DruMMer said:
Once I went to sleep in the morning I woke up halfway through the day I thought it was the day after because of the sun setting.

hah, i've had that happen to me plenty of times.

im trying to get a better sleep schedule. last summer i slept almost 12 hours a day. now im getting better. but, i usallly sleep 7-8ish hours and take a nap so its still alot of sleeping. but you will never see me with bags under my eyes. :)

Its 2:40am and because I fell asleep this afternoon, even though I AM tired I can't get to sleep. My eyes are sore, they sting, I need sleep... And can't... It didn't help my dad came home from a meeting with food... I wouldn't have minded but horrible cold chicken is not my thing. I feel sick on top of it all.

I've been killing time the last two hours by playing Morrowind.

I just got vampirsm and I'm trying to leg it half way across the map to find a stupid High elf for the lead vampire of my clan. Morrowind is a good time consuming game.

I have an unusual sleep patern myself now you mention it. I can never seem to sleep at night but always during the day... maybe im nocternal?

I used to work graveyard shift Thurs, Fri and Sat so it was hard to get to sleep between shifts cause it was during the day, used to go to a lan-cafe with me mates on a sunday to unwind. So when i got to sleep i was pretty wrecked anyway i'd wake up after a good night's sleep and realize it was Tuesday and i'd missed an entire day it was totally disorientating and would take the entire day to get my head back on straight. :?

In college, almost a decade ago, drinking and ecstasy kept me on a fucked clock for many a night. I sympathize with you. Even now, if I get the chance to sleep through the afternoon on a weekend and I do it, I wake up with a massive headache, thus leading me to believe I should never have given up the booze and happy fuck pills.

....... :x Shit!

I like sleep, but then again, I don't. I always wake up feeling like shit until I take a shower, but it's nice to just lay in bed and not have to worry about anything. If I could, I would. In face, I did, yesterday, but then I felt cheated out of a perfectly worthwhile day.