What backgrounds do you want to return in MKA?

Rain Demon

I posted this to tell people what old MK backgrounds they want to return to MKA alogn with it's music.

Here is my list:

1. The temple
2. The pit 2
3. The pit 3
4. Bell Tower
5. The Balcony
6. The Street
7. The bank & rooftop
8. Scorpion's Lair

Don't argue with me that most of these are MK3 backgrounds or i will freeze you all :evil:

TeddyBluegrass said:
All, except for the falling cliffs.

Something tells me you got pwnd regularly on that stage 8)

I agree though, I'd like to have just about every background back...I wish all of them could have deathtraps, but certain stages just...can't. For example, the Courtyard couldn't..its in the middle of a fucking Shaolin tournament...unless you could be thrown into the cannabalistic monk crowd...that'd be pretty sweet :D

TeddyBluegrass said:
All, except for the falling cliffs.
What? I loved that arena! =P Yay for double stage fatalities!

The Pit. The Pit II. The Pit 3. The Kombat Tomb. The Dead Pool. Goro's Lair (I believe this was brought back once in MK4/MK Gold...). Quan Chi's Fortress.

I'd also like to see the long platform stage (Shinnok's Fortress?) that was at the end of MK: Mythologies with Quan Chi and Shinnok. Possibly with the portals at each end. Or maybe something based off that portal idea, where a portal takes you to a new place in the arena, making fighting a little more interesting.

Though "all" sounds good, as well.

Scorps Lair
The Pits
The Nexus
The Living Forest
Nightwolfs old one from MK3
Lin Kuie(sp? Temple
Shao Kahns throne room

The cliffs were my fav because it was the only one in MK:D because it was the first Areana I came across that had a obivous flaw... You and the foe could BOTH end up spiked.

Angel said:
The cliffs were my fav because it was the only one in MK:D because it was the first Areana I came across that had a obivous flaw... You and the foe could BOTH end up spiked.

yea that's the good part of it :)

sidescroll Scislac Busorez
Scorpion's Lair
Living Forest(in the forest--not around it like in Deception)
Deadpool(only sidescroll)
Goro's Lair
Armory(with loads of removable weapons)
Soul Chamber
Graveyard
Subway
Balcony>Noob's Dorfen(multi-tiered level)
Belltower
Jade's Desert(multi-tiered)
The Cave(from Balcony--second multi-tier, depending where u pull an opponent heavyhit)

That doesn't really work for 3-Dimensional fighting though...and the falling cliffs double fatality isn't a "flaw" it was obviously programmed into the game since it had a distinct 2 person falling sequence.

As for arenas I want to return, Scorpion's Lair obviously (It's in HELL ffs!) and otherwise ALL OF THEM...except for the city streets/bank levels, i just hated those. The subway and the rooftop were pretty much the ONLY levels from MK3 i enjoyed.

The Bell Tower and Scorpion's Lair..

Cause the bell tower is my favorite stage fatality and Scorpion is my favorite character, anyone got something to say about. We can discuss it like civilized men...

joke..

The *real* Pit.

Goros Lair.

Pit 3

BellTower

Scorpions Layer

The pool level which I forget the name of.

Subway

Balcony

Living Forest.

Il'l be a happy camper.

these just came to mind

Warriors Shine
throneroom(i figure it'd rule to fight in the same arena with mk1 Shang Tsung just watching u fight)

Icer said:
all i want is the pit stages and deadpool to be on a bridge, no the arena in the middle crap.

Bingo. And I don't want any "that doesn't work in 3-D" crap, either. If they could make it work in Shaolin Monks, then they can make it work in Armageddon. At the very least, they could make "classic" battles take place in these arenas in which the fighting was basically 2-D, as a throwback to the original games.

I'm not sure what the arena is called but the one in DA where you usually fight Raiden (Portal) with rain and lightning in the background I'd also love to see the living forest as an interactive environment. but the DA arena's were probably the best.

Bussund@ said:
I would like to see The Graveyard and The Armory. Especially The armory with a lot of useable weapons around!

There will be at least one weapon in the Armory. I saw a pic of the new 3D one and behind one of the opponents I saw the green light signaling a weapon there.

I want back Sub-Way without the 3D enhancements. The Pits, the Desert *MK:3 with Cyrax in the sand :lol: *

Soul-nado/the stage above it.

The Living Forest.

The Armory, the Graveyard

most all of them :E

The Graveyard
Acid Bath
that lava stage from MKDA (with death trap)
The Tomb
Shao Kahn´s Tower
that MK3 stage which it´s a cathedral - I´ve forgotten the name