Render Request Thread

Khaos

This is a thread so that people don't have to make new threads everytime they get a request for a render.

Post a request, or post the request in this thread. :)

hmm i might change my name to Rain Demon if that is required i guess some renders would be needed but i want the MKA one though.

rainmka.png

Meh.. Not my best.

Heres one I did, and it's uber. SOOGES, you can delete the other thread I made. I didn't see this sticky. Expect Kintaro, Reiko, and others soon.

rainmkarender24we.png

Prophet said:
Heres one I did, and it's uber. SOOGES, you can delete the other thread I made. I didn't see this sticky. Expect Kintaro, Reiko, and others soon.

rainmkarender24we.png

thanks Prophet and yeah i get it Khaos. People do it to my renders a lot of times as well.

shinnokmkarenedr6lc.png

Heres a Shinnok Render I quickly through together in fifteen minutes. I would have made it better, but the character select screen chopped some of him off.

Prophet said:
shinnokmkarenedr6lc.png

Heres a Shinnok Render I quickly through together in fifteen minutes. I would have made it better, but the character select screen chopped some of him off.

Not too shabby, it's always hard to do glows (like Kenshi in MKD), but I see a little white at the tip of his hat, which really bugs me. And the rest is great, besides the scan which makes his leg area weird.

Not bad.. Not bad at all :)!

Rain Demon said:
here's reiko to anyone who needs him. the eraser in paint really does mess up so i tried being careful.

it's an ok cut but you need to save it onto a background that contrasts the render so that you can have an easier time extracting it.
looks like Magenta would suit this pretty well.

if you have a program that saves to png format use that.

I actually didn't see this thread before.nice idea.
kinda like gamerenders does.

Midget Kong said:
Rain Demon said:
here's reiko to anyone who needs him. the eraser in paint really does mess up so i tried being careful.

it's an ok cut but you need to save it onto a background that contrasts the render so that you can have an easier time extracting it.
looks like Magenta would suit this pretty well.

if you have a program that saves to png format use that.

I actually didn't see this thread before.nice idea.
kinda like gamerenders does.

hows this

That is hella sexy, Khaos. Now for my request so I don't go off topic even though I could cut a render well enough myself :p

Jessica Alba in her bathing suit from that crap movie with the treasure and sharks in it 8)

K1LLKANO said:
That is hella sexy, Khaos. Now for my request so I don't go off topic even though I could cut a render well enough myself :p

Jessica Alba in her bathing suit from that crap movie with the treasure and sharks in it 8)

Find me the render and i'll cut it for you , bud.

Khaos said:
K1LLKANO said:

Find me the render and i'll cut it for you , bud.

itb_wallpaper_sam1024x768_a.jpg

Oh God! I'm getting half a chub, be back in 10 minutes :twisted: