Render Request Thread

Can someone get me a cut out of blaze from thr magazine scan mka? And the whole part of him if possible.........and the scorpion render from there too

i'm gonna try and practice on sigs for the contest... can i get a render of jak in jakIII with him with all his armor? something like this if you would
ops2_jak3_top.jpg

Hey could I have this sig bigger? I kno it isn't a render but I would appreciate the help please.: I can't edit/enlarge it because my computer won't work right with Image-Shack/photoshop/etc.
th_deec8_complex.jpg

^Just please make that bigger, it shouldn't take too long.

Or you could just make a pic of Sub-Zero attacking Scorpion/Vise-versa with my name runnning across the top please.

do you know how to make one of those pictures, like where you take a backround and paste renders of mk chracaters to make like a banner type thing?

Nitara

Would it be impossible for me to get my hands on a Nitara Render? Something like her second Deadly Alliances costume?

Thanks in advance

Re: Nitara

KiraXX said:
Would it be impossible for me to get my hands on a Nitara Render? Something like her second Deadly Alliances costume?

Thanks in advance

This is the best I can do.

28.gif

54.jpg

t76t76.jpg

KiraXX said:
Yes I can, thannks...have you any in that size of her second hotter attire?

No sorry, unfortunately her alt out fit [2nd one] I can't find any big high resolution images.

They're just aren't any.

I'm wondering if someone could make me a sig? I'd like it of Smoke in his ethereal form. Backround could be a haze of smoke or something. Just do what you think is best. Thanks!

This went in the wrong thread, I apologize!

Last edited: