Deadpool Fake

not bad but i see some flaws.

1. no winning medallions or whatever

2. blood is not placed right because blood can't float on acid.

3. if Reptile just knocked Johnny Cage to the hook then there should be more blood coming from his stomach. 4/10

You disrespected Johnny Cage.... 1/10..... lol 5/10, what I dont like is the blood it's like it is supposed to be on the ground, but ut isn't. Then there's what Icey said too. Keep practing and looking for thing sthat would seem to need to be placed depending on the fake then you will do better. Hey at least you could make one. I dont so I dont bother.

There should at least be some blood on and around the hook. Plus what the others said. I wont rate this because the rating would not be good, no offense. Take more time on your future fakes. :wink:

The idea of this fake has been executed many times. There is a shadow for Reptile and not one for Johnny? No blood coming from his wound but just coming out of nowhere. Blood would usually flow in the water, not lay on top of it. What is wrong with the chain that Johnny is hanging from.

Next time, try to make blood come out from where it is ment to come out. Try to look at the realism of the fake. Like the blood,shadows,and the way the sprites are put in. for example, Johnny Cage's feet look pretty flat, if you tried making them hanging down, as if he were being hung, it would look better.

2/10