Were you born or do you live in england?

Jacques Blanc said:
Hey. any members here born in england? if so where were you born? or if you live in england where do you live?

Answers to your questions - Yes. I was born and breed in England. I live in Wonderful (yeah right!) Southend... Essex... ¬_¬'

You should come and see the wonderful view we have of the mud... Er... I mean beach when the tide is out. There is nothing quite as disappointing. That... I can ensure you 100%.

I know i was born... but not in England.

Sorry to break it to you, but not everyone here is from England.

I have a pen pal that was an exchange student, and she lives in England.

the_sim said:
I know i was born... but not in England.

Sorry to break it to you, but not everyone here is from England.

I have a pen pal that was an exchange student, and she lives in England.

He did ask is there anyone from England. :wink:

Doesn't matter. Since the net seems to be forever full of American peeps its nice to know who is from your country. I'd not put down anyone from somewhere like... I don't.... Random country... Like... Zimbawee (spelling?) asking if there is anyone else here from there.

It's always easy to just look at people's locations in their profiles. It saves me brainpower.

well i was born in burnley not that for from essex suprisingly I am in lacnashire. My dad was born here too but my mum was born in Talay Lodge which is a famous house in Cornwall.

Americans are all round the net bacuase really they created it. But their Government pisses me off becuase they made Tony Blair make OUR soldiers go into Iraq. I dont really like the idea of going to America either lol becuase ive watched so many films that were made in america and the layout of their buildings and the place creeps me out totally. Some of the people are nice and some are just plain wierd depends on how you look on them.

You know, I'm against people bad mouthing anyone from the UK. But I'm also against people from the UK bad mouthing anyone else. Lets not turn a innocent question into a National insulting contest please.

:) Thank you.

I know a lot of American peeps on my UNI campus... Their like any other people in the world. They come in mixed varities - Proud, stubborn, nice, naive and chocolate salty (not a racist ref.).

Jacques Blanc said:
well i was born in burnley not that for from essex suprisingly I am in lacnashire. My dad was born here too but my mum was born in Talay Lodge which is a famous house in Cornwall.

Americans are all round the net bacuase really they created it. But their Government pisses me off becuase they made Tony Blair make OUR soldiers go into Iraq. I dont really like the idea of going to America either lol becuase ive watched so many films that were made in america and the layout of their buildings and the place creeps me out totally. Some of the people are nice and some are just plain wierd depends on how you look on them.

Hey, Tony Blair and George W. are butt buddies. lol

Born in Lowestoft, Suffolk.
Studied/Lived/Worked in central London for many years
Currently living in Chelmsford, Essex for my sins.
Currently sitting at a desk in San Francisco though!