Mortal kombat Trilogy 2

Shao Khan

I don't know about you guys but I kind of want Midway to make Mortal Kombat Trilogy 2.With every body from MK:1 to MK:Deception.It could be like with all the diffrent fighting styles and weapons.I think someone else thought of this.But wouldn't it be kinda cool.

That would be pretty neat, people eveywhere have been asking about it for a while. It's kind of wierd but if you notice, mk deception was the 6th game that continues the story of mortal kombat. so "trilogy 2" (3x2=6) actualy makes sense! i'm sure that's no what they'ed call it. They also probably wouldn't do it until the midway team thought they were done making story games.

It would be awesome to have a Mortal Kombat: Trilogy 2 although I think they are better off continueing with an MK7 game (Mortal Kombat: Armageddon) because than we can play Konquest, and there will hopefully be some more new characters. MK7 will have the biggest roster of characters anyway, even more than Trilogy.

I would love this new MK Armegaddon to have all The secret and playable fighters from MK1,MK2,MK3<UMK3<MK4/Gold,MKDA,MKDECEPTION

There were no secret players in MK:D
Ha, well she's got a point.

In MK1 the secret character's are Reptile and Error Macro. MK2 are Jade, Smoke, Noob Saibot, Kintaro, correct? MK3 is Motaro and Smoke I believe. MK4's are Meat, Noob Saibot and Goro. MK5 is Mokap and Blaze. As for MKD there are absolutely none, except for the stupid rumour that you could be Fujin and Stryker which all turned out to be bullshit.

Fenix/Sub-Zero said:
In MK1 the secret character's are Reptile and Error Macro.

Ermac doesn't count as a secret character in MK1. It was a glitch that may or may not have occurred on very rare occasions in a version of the game that ran on the original hardware. It was not technically a character, just an error.

Bosses wouldn't count as secret characters, either, unless you could play as them, which you never could (I'm talking specifically about the original arcade games here; home versions and MKT don't count).

You forgot about Noob in MK3, too.

Yeah, Mortal Kombat Trilogy 2 would be a neat idea. With about fifty characters and all of their own personal profiles, it may be hard to make. Plus it may not look so great, or turn out so great with current gen-consoles. It would probably have long load timing and bad frame rate.

Bosses wouldn't count as secret characters, either, unless you could play as them, which you never could (I'm talking specifically about the original arcade games here; home versions and MKT don't count).
Oh, I am pretty damn sure you could play as Motaro in MK3, I could've sworn. As for Kintaro, I thought you could be him because I seen a couple of character select screen picture's from MK2 and seen Kintaro on a few on them that contained all the secret characters.

Oh my bad, I didn't even know you could be Noob Saibot on MK3. Hmm, I guess I will have to look into this soon, that is pretty awesome that you could be him.

Fenix/Sub-Zero said:
Oh, I am pretty damn sure you could play as Motaro in MK3, I could've sworn. As for Kintaro, I thought you could be him because I seen a couple of character select screen picture's from MK2 and seen Kintaro on a few on them that contained all the secret characters.

Oh my bad, I didn't even know you could be Noob Saibot on MK3. Hmm, I guess I will have to look into this soon, that is pretty awesome that you could be him.

For the arcade there was no way to play as Motauro. And you actually can't be noob in MK3. He was only useable in the arcade in the wavenet edition of UMK3. But he is rather easily accessible in regular UMK3 as a playable character via cheats. He has moves and combos and all so obviously they were looking into making him playable.

Fenix/Sub-Zero said:

Like I said, home versions don't count. Neither do hacks. None of the bosses have ever been purposely playable in the classic games. If you saw a select screen like that somewhere, it was a fake.

Fenix/Sub-Zero said:

I didn't mean to imply that you could play as him, but I assumed that since you included Reptile from MK1 and Smoke/Jade/Noob from MK2 that you were just talking about secret characters in general, and not necessarily playable ones.

Noob actually does appear in MK3 i was punching in a code before and it said "well done" and then when i won the match i had to fight him. and he was fucking hard. beat me 6 times then i memorised the code and fatalitiesed his ass back to the nether realm :)

Before you call us all noobs... Take a look at yourself. A lot of people you just called a noob are very good at this game. Hardly worthy of being called that, most of the reglaurs are vets of this forum and the MK game.

Now lets get on topic and not argue this further shall we? :)

Angel said:
Before you call us all noobs... Take a look at yourself. A lot of people you just called a noob are very good at this game. Hardly worthy of being called that, most of the reglaurs are vets of this forum and the MK game.

Now lets get on topic and not argue this further shall we? :)

Just messing with you guys... lol

anyway been an MK fan since the coin-op

Jacques Blanc said:
Noob actually does appear in MK3 i was punching in a code before and it said "well done" and then when i won the match i had to fight him. and he was !@#$ hard. beat me 6 times then i memorised the code and fatalitiesed his ass back to the nether realm :)
if you read the posts, they said noob wasn't SELECTABLE in mk3, we all know he was there.

I'm very happy that MK:A is coming out,because it's that exact same thing as MK:T2 so like who needs this topic any more