A New Secret? or not idk

King DJ Money

I keep seeing these little white pictures of a crocodile appearing out of no where. The two specefic places i remember seeing them in were the evil monastery near the ko-op switches on the ground (i must have shot my hat into something) and in the living forest right before a door theres a man eating tree and on its left hand branch i saw a body hanging there and shot at it while in the air and it appeared again....must you do something with these? or are they just there to be there?

it was easier for me to do it living forest but it only happens once..so once u do it once it bwont be back in that spot again i believe...it appears where u shot the thing..my bro shot the zombie hanging from the tree at its bottom right leg so the croc head appeared there..i have no clue how i got the croc head to appear in the evil monastery..i was fking around with kung loa's hat trick after i opened the ko-op secret staircase and it jus appeared after i shot his hat a few times...im thinking you have to shoot these things

ok everyone thinks im on drugs and making this shit up...IM NOT...just cause no one else noticed this but me doesn't mean it dont exist..i cant be any more specific..they are little white croc heads and appear outta no where..they prolly do nuttin but who knows..im prolly one of only a few who found this...it might give u free xp points or unlock a portal for a secret boss fight..WHO KNOWS im jus saying try it..geeze

hey man hold up i beleive you. Ive seen them too. If you hit em with a projectile attack quickly you unlock new Kontent so no hes not on drugs.

thank you dude..finally someone believes me...i never shot them cause i thought it was a glitch and they disappeared real fast but that theory was gone after i saw it re appear again in a different level..ill try to get them to re appear again..and for all u a$$holes who thought i was on drugs..fuc* u..

hey man hold up i beleive you. Ive seen them too. If you hit em with a projectile attack quickly you unlock new Kontent so no hes not on drugs.
What? You are not serious, I have seen one of the croc heads once. But are you honest about them unlocking new content if you hit them. What exactly do the white croc heads unlock, new concept art, fatality input image, arena pictures, movies, what exactly?

i have no idea...but theres a kontent section in main menu so maybe u unlock somethin there b/c he said u unlock new kontent

i have no idea...but theres a kontent section in main menu so maybe u unlock somethin there b/c he said u unlock new kontent
Uh ... yeah dude, I am not stupid. I know there is a kontent menu...
I was just asking what exactly it unlocks in the kontent menu...

Ok, now that the subject of new kontent has come into play I'm slightly more interested to say the least. Where specifically can I find these "croc heads". Can you more specifically describe their size and position on the screen? A screenshot would of course help the most since it's always difficult to look for things thru words alone.

i found these in ko-op mode w/ my bro but he left to go back to school so i cant get any screen shots b/v it wud take to long to get back to the dezignated spots...the 2 specific places i saw them were EVIL MONESTRY near the ko-op switches on the floor..they appeared outta no where so jus shoot projectilies...and EVIL FOREST..i forgot what door but right before a new door theres a man eating tree and on its branch theres a body hanging off it..if u look for it you cant miss it..jus shoot the body and it shud appear where ever u shot it..

well it seems like you still dont figure. ok. when you hit a croc head it drops an arrow only for a few seconds. Then write all four down and you get a new fatality but bewrae because there is eight croc heads and one code unlocks a new multality for kung lao :)

Jacques Blanc said:
well it seems like you still dont figure. ok. when you hit a croc head it drops an arrow only for a few seconds. Then write all four down and you get a new fatality but bewrae because there is eight croc heads and one code unlocks a new multality for kung lao :)

So, where did you get this info? Did you actually unlock this new multality?

Yeah ive completed it 100% here lemme tall you something Both Kung Lao and Liu Kang have 9 Fatalties, 2 Multalities and 1 Brutality. If you want more unlockables you should see how much ive unlocked in Konquest. Look at the sticky thread im the last one to reply. But here allow me to show you:

Kung Lao
Fatalities
Body Slice: R, R, R, R, Square
Mid-Air Slice: U, U, U, R, Square
Friendly Rabbit: U, U, U, D, Square
Arm Cutter: L, R, L, D, Square
Head Toss: L, R, L, L, Square
Many Chops: U, U, L, U, Square
Headache: U, D, U, R, Square
Buzzsaw: R, R, U, U, Square
Very Unfriendly Rabbit: L, U, R, R, Square

Multalities
Tornado: U, R, D, L, Triangle
Hat Control: L, R, R, L, Triangle

Brutality
Razor Edge: L, L, U, U, Circle

Liu Kang
Fatalites
Shaolin Soccer: D, L, U, R, Square
Bonebreak Combo: L, U, U, R, Square
Fire/Kick Combo: L, R, D, D, Square
Flipping Uppercut: U, R, D, L, Square
Dragon: D, R, L, L, Square
Giant Stomp: L, L, L, U, Square
Head Clap: R, U, R, U, Square
Arm Rip: D, L, R, U, Square

Multalities
Fire Trails: U, D, U, D, Triangle
Dragons Fury: L, R, U, U, Triangle

Brutality
Rage Mode: R, U, D, D, Circle

Well...we already knew that. It's in the stickies after all. I guess these crocs are worthless then...o well, I was hoping it would be something new and exciting. I guess we'll just have to wait until the next MK.

Do you mean this?
survivalmodelevel900017bn.jpg

I found one from the Survival Mode level 9(from a video)[/img]