REPTILE..how to unlock....and a little secret? idk

King DJ Money

Hey, you guys prolly already discussed this but, what large pillar must i throw a clay soldier into in living forest....im in the area right past the little waterfall area..i threw guys into each pillar in that area and nothing broke..i need a little help....also has anybody else noticed small white crocodile/apple heads that appear outta no where? must u shoot them or something or am i jus seeing things? THX

Try looking at the games section and go to MKSM. There u can see a cheats section and click on the fighter. When u select Reptile it'll tell you how to get him in VS mode. He's not playable in Story Mode.

King DJ Money said:
Hey, you guys prolly already discussed this but, what large pillar must i throw a clay soldier into in living forest....im in the area right past the little waterfall area..i threw guys into each pillar in that area and nothing broke..i need a little help....also has anybody else noticed small white crocodile/apple heads that appear outta no where? must u shoot them or something or am i jus seeing things? THX

in the area with many watersnakes, right in front of the waterfall with the platforms. step on the first couple of stones that cross the stream, the pillar is on your right. it doesn't look like much, or even to be a relavent part of the background, but when you see it you'll understand what i mean

thx ill try it.....now has ne one else seen these little white pics of a crocodile head that appear outta no where...i saw them in evil monastery at the ko-op switches on the floor (i must have hit something with my hat throw) and in the living forest where right before you go to enter a door theres a tree that wants to be fed and theres a corpse hanging off its left hand branch so i shot at it and the croc head appeared again....