Mortal Kombat Devestation = Mortal Kombat Domination?

Sapphire

While searching through the internet I found something quite peculiar through many sites. I found that there was an announced movie of Mortal Kombat called Mortal Kombat Domination.

Upon further reading of other sites, I found out that an alternate name for the movie is to be Devestation and Ressurection (referring to the ressurection of Johnny Cage, I believe)

Here is what I have found so far.
Genre:
Action + Adventure + Fantasy

Plot Summary:
After Liu Kang, Sonya, and Jax defeated the forces of Outworld and prevented its merger with Earth, Shang Tsung exacts his revenge by forming an alliance with the powerful sorcerer Quan Chi. Together, they open a portal to Earth in a bid for ultimate domination. Lord Rayden, now an elder god, becomes dismayed by this horrific turn of events and calls forth the warriors of Mortal Kombat once more. Discovering a loophole in the rules of the tournament, and needing every ounce of help he can get, Rayden summons forth the soul of deceased warrior Johnny Cage and resurrects him so that he may join his fellow fighters and send Shang Tsung and his allies back to hell once and for all.

Also known as: - Mortal Kombat Domination - Mortal Kombat Resurrection - Mortal
Kombat Devastation

I found the first article on this website http://xoomer.virgilio.it/amasoni2002/shl/independents/mortal_kombat_domination_(2005).htm and the other on http://www.geocities.com/johan_a77/MK-3Domination.html. Could this be the actual storyline behind Devestation? Or is it a hoax? I found a picture on the posters section of the first website, however it is more than likely fake due to the CG, and the fact that it looks nothing like what they'll be using in the movie. Still, could this be the exact story of the movie.

Yes Domination was the firts title for the 3rd movie. Domination is now the official name. there was a plot about something to do with Fujin.

Yes Domination was the firts title for the 3rd movie. Domination is now the official name.
Lol, I think you messed up your words there :p The fist title was Domination but now the official name is "Devastation".

there was a plot about something to do with Fujin.
You are right about this. Fujin will be in the next MK movie and he will be played by a guy named Matthias Hues. There is another rumour that Trish Stratus will play as the next Sonya also, but I highly doubt it. I think its going to end up being Sandra Hess.

Bridget Wilson was way better, man. I would rather she played Sonya, for a few reasons:

1) Continuity - I'd rather have the original actress than someone new, that more than likely can't act worth a shit (see Stratus)

2) Acting capability - The first time I saw Mortal Kombat was on tv, and it was right when the camera was shooting up the tower in Outworld. As soon as I saw Sonya, even though she was in that dress, I knew it was her. Later, when I saw the rest of the movie, I was completely convinced it was her. I thought she did an excellent job.

Also, the "romance" between her and Cage seemed pretty realistic, as opposed to being forced in the first 5 minutes of MKA.

You are definitly right Dissapointed. Bridget Wilson is a much better Sonya and looks more like here too. She's a better fighter too I will add. I miss Bridget Wilson and I wish for her to return although I don't think she will be back sadly enough because people say that they are confirming Sandra Hess.