Change My Username?

Fenix/Sub-Zero

I am very sorry if this is in the wrong forum to post, please forgive me but would any of the administrators of this site be kind enough to change my username to Fenix/Sub-Zero. If anybody could do this, it would be most appreciated :)

Argghhh! Admins double posting?! Wheres da negative Karma? :p

Since you didn't use one of your 100 posts to make an introductory thread, Fen, I'll take the chance here to welcome you to TRMK :)

How about Admins triple posting useless stuff? I think the double post is more a sign of...a screw-up than the apocolypse.

The double post was a DB screwup. I could fix it, but then it would make everyone that replied look like they're crazy.

welcome you to TRMK
I will enjoy my stay, this is an awesome forum. One of the best I have ever been too, I will at least come here everyday. Even besides the forum, its a wicked site, keep up the good work guys

:D 8)

P.S. Thanks for changing my name it is most appreciated, you guys rock.

Fenix/Sub-Zero said:
welcome you to TRMK
I will enjoy my stay, this is an awesome forum. One of the best I have ever been too, I will at least come here everyday. Even besides the forum, its a wicked site, keep up the good work guys

:D 8)

P.S. Thanks for changing my name it is most appreciated, you guys rock.
lol and by the way whats your old user name?

Username changes are on hold right now. We're trying to work on a system to handle this a bit better than just asking the admins to change them. We'll let everyone know whenever it's decided what we're going to do.