iPods

Was going to make a new thread called "Post your MP3 players" but I figure this one is just the same.
I don't have an iPod but I do have this bad boy I got 2 years ago:
View attachment 2083

Except this is the 8 gig model and mine is the 14 gig, slight difference in the product itself and the screen images.
Holds hours and hours and hours of music, and I only have 500 mbs free.
I use it daily, and the battery life is great. It was only $100, too.

Yes i have one of these, ive honestly had the battery life last me the morning and evening commute to an from work nearly two weeks. Good stuff. It cant be broken other than from blunt force or lightning either

Here's a crazy story on how I got my iPod:

My mom bought a cadillac back in May of last year from a dealership. Where the car was, the dealership didn't clean the car all way and she found a 3rd Gen 32GB iPod Touch in the car. The device was completely dead when she found it and she lend it to me to try to turn it on. The next day, one of my classmates let me charge the iPod and I found out that the iPod was jailbroken and had a slew of half to fully naked women as the theme, along with pics of models and nearly 500 songs on it. I showed her the iPod and what it had and she said I can have it right away.

Since then, I've erased the jailbreak since I couldn't update it and loaded 1110 songs that I have on my PS3. It's extremely useful for those walks & bus rides.

LOL I just finally got one for Christmas... it's a Shuffle. I'm cool with it though. I kinda wish it held more songs, but then even with this one I can't listen to everything on it in one workday, so whatever. It does what I need it to.

Hand to Thunder God, I will fight anypony who tries to take my music away from me.

Let a two year old girl try to snatch my shit.
"B1tch, that was a mistake!"

Mp3s on a shitty day are the only thing keeping me from killing everyone around me.

My last few years in high school I had my iPod on me every day. One day it died on me out of nowhere even though it said it had a full battery. I was raging the whole day, even when I got home I was still super pissed. Music is what kept me [decently] sane in high school and even in middle school. There wasn't one teacher or security guard that tried to take away my music cause they knew I'd throw a fit lol. I work better with [my] music playing anyways.

Cowon makes superior audio quality products and if you don't have a pair of Shure ear buds then you aren't listening to music. If you want apps and games get an ipod/touch.