Voice

That time i was chatting with special forces he sent me a voice message it wasn't what i expected...So i was wondering,how is the voice of other memebers?please poste a vocal message of you

I want to kill myself right now. It makes me look like a 12 year old and that's pissing me off. I just don't wanna play xbl because of my gay voice.

Haha.. I just left a voice mail for SF on Yahoo IM.. :)

I may get around to recording something.. but what to say?

Maybe we should all of a specific phrase to say and then see how each of us sounds saying that phrase.. :)

maybe something like:

"I am <insert name here>, and I play Mortal Kombat"

haha.. is that too cheesy?

Special Forces said:
I want to kill myself right now. It makes me look like a 12 year old and that's pissing me off. I just don't wanna play xbl because of my gay voice.
No your voice was manly,when you said"what the fuck was that?"i laughed the hell out of my sux...:Dlol...And of cors you listned to my voice :(

aw man, SF has sent me plenty of voice clips..my favorite was when he said "I don't sound like Michael Jackson!" and then proceeded to sing Smooth Criminal :lol:

I'm not making fun of ya, man...it was just really funny.

I'll post a voiceclip here when I get home, and back to my mic...I forgot to bring it with me :(

I'll try to record my voice somehow. I use to have a mic for my comp (ps2 headset actually), but it took a shit and won't work anymore.

I have a deep voice, and I sound like a stoner. :/

Khaos, Halo tonight.

But yeah dude you do sound like a stoner. I sound older than I am. Alot older.

JSOOGES said:
Khaos, Halo tonight.

But yeah dude you do sound like a stoner. I sound older than I am. Alot older.

Can I play too! I think I will be on!

You do sound a lot older than you are! I was surprised when I seen your pic on the post your picture thread.

Yea...if you wanna hear my voice, get on XBL. I don't like my voice, but hey, who does?

A :)

I'll have to get a new yahoo sn. I mostly do talk convos on AIM tho. When I get my new YIM and talk to you guys I will post all of my voices, yes voices.

UPDATE: Check my profile for my YIM if you want to chat.

Anyone who wants to hear my voice can AIM me at skalamaris

I also have YIM, but I don't know how to send my voice on that :|. YIM is skalamaris aswell.

You know, I'd post it here if I knew how...

Hearing my voice is okay... Expect right now I don't know where my mic is... But never get me to sing... You would never be able to hear again. :lol:

I sound, young... Like a 14 year old. When I'm 21. Very girlie-like in other words. And I have a Brittish accent (Essex Cockney to be exact), but thats like, to be expect since I'm from the Uk.

I know my bro recently got a mic and has been talking to people on-line Via it... They never knew he was from Great Brittain and the reaction was 'Hey... Your Brittish...' followed by a bunch of giggling because everyone else he was talking to was American.