• no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cpov3

BANALITY
Do you think they'll make Mortal Kombat: Lin Kuei
if so
include things you put in the game
make sure it has nothing to do with Mk: Mytholigies or Shaolin Monks.please also give opinons y it wouldn't be a good idea

i think they would have u pick a lin kuei from mythologies or some new ones and you can make your own character

I've actually thought that a Lin Kuei game could be a good idea. There's a number of ways they could it, such as starting you out as a member in training who has to rise through the ranks until he becomes a top assassin for the clan.

Actually, scratch that, I'd rather see a game that follows the history of the rivalry betweem the Shirai Ryu and Lin Kuei clans. They could have you pick the side you wanted to be on and you'd basically play through the game as either Scorpion (beginning with his human form) or Sub-Zero (beginning with the assassin from the first MK or possibly even an earlier incarnation). I'd just really like to see the history between those two expanded on and have all the plot-holes filled in, so I think a game specifically for them would be a great idea.

I would of thought MKM:SZ would of counted already as the Lin Quei game... It did after all reveal much about them.

If they ever make one, which I doubt they will, it will be like MKM: SZ, only with Sub-Zero and Frost and a Lin Kuei struggle storyline. doubt it will be that successful, but I'd buy it anyway.