the future of reptile

Rage_Of_Reptile

hey people i was just thinkin about reptiles next costume. u see the problem with reptile is that his ninja form looks so cool but since hes a reptile i think it just makes sense he should look like one. thats y i think his mk4 alternate is the best. idk just wondering what u think his next costume should look like

In sindel's ending, he is back to human reptile. But I think thats the MK teams escape goat to getting back to human, how the fans want him.

But Reptile's reptilian thing does however set up future refs for others of his kind that experience the same problem. If MK games go on for a while yet, we may see more of his kind in the future, with the same prob.

Angel said:
In sindel's ending, he is back to human reptile. But I think thats the MK teams escape goat to getting back to human, how the fans want him.

But Reptile's reptilian thing does however set up future refs for others of his kind that experience the same problem. If MK games go on for a while yet, we may see more of his kind in the future, with the same prob.

i totally agree with angel reptile looks better in his ninja costume but if there was a female reptile that would be so kool :D

His hi-res look in MKSM owned. If they brought him back in that form, I would be happy. Just as long as they don't return him to his DA state. That was hiddeous.

His new MKSM ninja form is the best- also like all the other colour palette ninja's it gives him a distinctive form and style without removing any of his ninja awesomeness :D

exactly what i was thinking. they should use his MKSM suit in the next MK. It would be pret-ty sweet to dee him in 3D sidescroll 2-on-2 action.