mk ninjas UNMASKED!!!!!!!!!

I think the majority fo MK fans will have seen all or most of them unmasked anyway... :?

I'm sorry to say, but Rain looks like a puss. And those cartoon pictures remind me of the Aladdin series.

man i forgot all about those mk2 endings, hell those are old as hell, i remmeber being all pissed cuz the sega gen mk2 didnt have the picture ending.. that was a blast from the past.

i think some of those pics are kool, but MK1 blew it when they used Daniel Pesina for Scorp and Cage and unmasked scorp looks like johhny cage. Rain looks like a gay teen from the bar in The Jackal.

the best bit is the 'MK4 pic of Kitana' which is just Tanya photoshopped black lol. and why is there two sub-zeros? fair enough, there are 2 sub-zeros in the game, but on this site they are both classic

eveyone changes races like cyrax is white then black, jade is chinese in the movie and shes really black or spanish. subzero is chinese in mk2 but hes white in the rest, and a few others.

eveyone changes races like cyrax is white then black, jade is chinese in the movie and shes really black or spanish. subzero is chinese in mk2 but hes white in the rest, and a few others.

No they don't.

Jade, Kitana, and Mileena are all Edenian. (with the exception that Mileena is tarkatan.)

Seriously there are no asians/etc. In MK.

Only Japanese, a few Americans, Tarkatan, Wraith, Spectre, Ninja, asassin, mutant, Nettherrealm person thing, Seidoan, etc.

Sub-Zero is japanese just because he looks white doesn't mean he is. Seriously they can't just change the look of Sub-Zero to always fit you needs.

Again Edenians aren't Asian/etc.

Only people from Earth Realm are:

Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Sonya, Jax, Johnny Cage, Kabal, Kano, Jarek, Mavodo, Hsu Hao, and I think Stryker but that is it. With the exception of Mokap, who IMO is a tard.

Liu Kang and Kung Loa are Chinese... Sub-Zero is half chinese and half American. If Frost turns out to be Subby sister like the thoeries roaming around say she could be half and half too... But anyway she has slight slunted eyes so she may have some Asian too.

A lot of Outworlders look like Asians.