My first fake in a long long time :)

9/10 :?: wow, you're an easy rater...

I don't like it KiL...

The axe doesn't look like Ermac's head is on it, more behind it. Ermac's head also seems to end in a point and the spinal column is ill placed. It should have some bend to it as well, not be straight.

You cut of Ermac's head badly, you can still see part of his chin on his body. The blood looks to be squirting from his arm pit. What's with that?

Shadows. Where are they?

Ermac's life bar isn't even fully empty, and you've got a black box around his name...

And the second Scorpion is what?

Sorry man, but this is pretty crappy :?

3/10

Hopefully you'll use what I said to do something better for the upcoming kontest :)

9/10 Question wow, you're an easy rater...

I don't like it DG...

The axe doesn't look like Ermac's head is on it, more behind it. Ermac's head also seems to end in a point and the spinal column is ill placed. It should have some bend to it as well, not be straight.

You cut of Ermac's head badly, you can still see part of his chin on his body. The blood looks to be squirting from his arm pit. What's with that?

Shadows. Where are they?

Ermac's life bar isn't even fully empty, and you've got a black box around his name...

Sorry man, but this is pretty crappy Confused

3/10

Hopefully you'll use what I said to do something better for the upcoming kontest Smile

I'm not entering the contest are you crazy! Lol..How do you do shadows..Also it's probally crappy because of the fact im useing paint..What should i use thats free lol.

K1LLKANO said:

I don't like it DG...

Shadows. Where are they?

3/10

Hopefully you'll use what I said to do something better for the upcoming kontest :)

DG? Don't you mean KC? but yea i don't use 1-10 i use 1- 20 gives me more room idgive this 5-20....but hey iM workin on my forst fake in weeks and i made a huge mistake after working on it for 6 hours!!!!!but yea.....

I'm not entering the contest are you crazy! Lol..How do you do shadows..Also it's probally crappy because of the fact im useing paint..What should i use thats free lol.

Actually you should really consider joining the contest. Many of your fellow TRMKers are all participating reguardless of skill as the main reason of this contest is to have fun. I mean the effort is shown in this fake. yes K1llkano made some valid points, but with a few changes the fake could be pretty decent. im sure if you took some time you could come up with a decent one for the contest. so my advice is to join and have fun!
and from what ive been told, and seen, paint can actually make some fakes turn out pretty decent, it only takes a bit longer. :)

horsecrap6vu.png

Done in MS Paint, took less than an hour. Including a darkened background, properly placed text, names and icons and shadows :p

Y'all whiners using Paint need to quit using that as an excuse and learn the program. Yeah, I'll admit that additional editing can be a PITA but if you just spend some time putting some effort into it you'll get good results.

/rant off

Damion_Gringe said:
K1LLKANO said:

I don't like it DG...

Shadows. Where are they?

3/10

DG? Don't you mean KC? but yea i don't use 1-10 i use 1- 20 gives me more room idgive this 5-20....but hey iM workin on my forst fake in weeks and i made a huge mistake after working on it for 6 hours!!!!!but yea.....

Yeah... I goofed. Sorry for the dis there, DG :)

And KiLlAcAm, all you have to do is spend a lot of time practicing to figure out the different things I did. You can look at any screen shot from MK Warehouse to figure the proper placing of text, you just have to implement it. Ask Disappointed how to get a shadow in your Paint fakes and to darkent the background, go look for a post I put up in the fake contest that just ended (I think it's there, if not, somewhere in the art forum near the top) to learn how to darken the background. You could also just google tutorials for MS Paint and I'm sure you'll teach yourself some tricks :)