HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Kosta

Happy Thanksgiving! I Thought it would be fun to say a little thing about TRMK that you give thanks for. If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, still go ahead and post something. Why would you give up a chance to praise a great place on the web?

Here's mine: I'm thankful for the chat rooms here, where I can let my noob-i-ness flow free (and chat, but you already knew that ;))

I'm thankful for the awesome Mods that are cracking down, the members that I've grown to <3, and of course, i'm thankful for them letting me stay here, and not banning me for making you all suffer 8)

the chat room pwns too

robo ninja smoke said:
well im scottish and dont have thanksgiving so do i still have to be thankfull to something :?:
No, no you don't.

Happy Thanksgiving, guys.

Happy Thanksgiving Americans.

It's this day, more than 100? Years ago, where we took there land, raped there women, and smuggled them with Small Pox....

Let's eat... :roll:

Yay for being very English/Brittish/whatever and not having to have thanksgiving. ^-^

But in the spirit of any holiday (because I love holidays :) ) I'd like to say - 'Have fun, be thankful your alive and enjoy your turkey day American peeps'.

I am thankful for all the wonderful mods and members that make me feel welcome. I am thankful for the art section and the chat room :) Good Times.

I'm thankful for the non-noobs of this forum; most of you people rule. Happy Thanksgiving dudes (and dudettes)!

Khaos said:
Happy Thanksgiving Americans.

It's this day, more than 100? Years ago, where we took there land, raped there women, and smuggled them with Small Pox....

Let's eat... :roll:

YAY AMERICA!