Bo Rai Cho: annoying or not? you decide!!!

Is Bo Rai Cho pointless

• Total voters
Bo rai cho...I still can`t beleive that he`s the one who trained kung lao,look at lao,he`s serious but bobo is FAT who like`s to send some ``air missiles``,he was a bad thing that happend for MORTAL KOMBAT.If they were ganna put liu kang and kung lao`s master he should be serious,he should look something like shujinko but not a fool(i`m only talking about the look)

I have mixed feelings towards him. While its nce to have varity, Bo'rai'cho Isn't exactly the best. Hell he doesn't even make me laugh. He has medallion showing he is a great warrior... Perhaps he is just past his best of years. I imagatation also he doesn't always act like a drunken fat old bum all the time.

I actually find it relieveing to fight him because he doesn't put up much of a challenge in MK:D. He was worst in MK:DA and I did find him annoying, but in MK:D is been improved.

Its rare you actually fight him in Arcade mode (least I've found he is rare), his lack of activness is properly why he is less annoying. In MK:DA I only played Arade more twice without him appearing as a foe to beat.

I'd leave him in the MK storyline for the sake of it now he is in it... I wouldn't miss him though if they left him out I might add saying that. there are better characters... There are worst... and besides... Who cares? I don't at least.