short Boss guide

blazer

Here is a short (kinda) boss guide.

Hope it helps.

1Kitana,Mileena, and Jade

First attack kitana while avoiding mileena and jade. Once she is in the spell keep the two away. When you just battle mileena and jade keep punching them near the cages. When they are in the cages go up and use the test your might. It should deal a lot of damage. Repeat to win.

2.Reptile

Easiest boss. Keep comboing him. When he is shooting a lot of plasma balls at you, keep evading. When he is invisible, watch for his head to appear or follow his slide trail and attack.

3Baraka

Send Baraka flying with your launch attack. Then throw some projectiles. After a while he will grab two monks and burn them. Throw a projectile at the poor monks. Repeat launch and projectiles. He will be on the other side throw projectiles. Throw some at him. After grab a sword from the ground and attack. It will have a test your might. Win and throw your sword at him. Repeat to win.

Mini-boss Sub-zero

Throw projectiles and do small combos that don’t make him spin. Repeat to win

4Goro

Stay away from goro and throw projectiles. When he does his pose, power attack him. When he has the pillar, throw projectiles. This may be hard with Sub-Zero and Scorpion.

5Scorpion

Keep comboing Scorpion. After a while he will move to a platform and make the ground flame. Avoid the fire and wait for the spear. Do the test your might and combo him. He will become inferno Scorpion. Combo and throw projectiles.

Last bosses.

Shang Tsung

Do projectiles, launches, and combos. When he is reptile, combo like crazy or if liu kang, bicycle kick a whole lot.

Kintaro

Keep shooting projectiles after he does his fire and avoid his jump attack. Combo when he is doing a mini jump.

Shao Kahn

Keep shooting projectiles after his green attack. If you are liu kang, you will avoid the attack automatically when on the big blast.
He will later become Hammer-Kahn. Avoid his attacks. Keep pressing X or A to avoid his hammer crazy attack and when he is resting, throw kintaro’s head or a projectile at Kahn. Repeat to beat the game.

***Secret bosses***

I don’t have much advice here but here are some tips.

Ermac

This one I can’t give much advice, but try to combo and throw lots of projectiles. Don’t worry about the Johnny Cage statue. Just attack it very little and Ermac a lot.

Mileena

Kill the masked guards and throw tons of projectiles. This should be easy. Combo her and be sure not to combo to much or she’ll counter attack.

Kano

This one is easy since jax is helping. Combo and shoot projectiles. You can also knock him into jax so he can attack.

lol one time i fought subzero and he was stuck on the dock while i was throwing skulls on him it was too easy.