Ninja Battle Royal

SickSadStrange

People of TRMK forums. I come to pose a question. Now no byast opinions included, who do you honestly think would win if all ninjas went at it. Now im not askin whos your favourite ninja, im asking who you think would honestly come out on top. Id set up a poll but...meh.

If we're counting Ermac, then him because he could roll the others into a ball with his psycic powers and squish them. That is if Subby doesn't freeze him first, or Rain zaps him. So it'd come down to one of those 3 because scorp can't spear them all at once, and Reptile couldn't kill anyone. Maybe blind a few, but not kill. And Smoke and Noob wouldn't do much with Ninja(human) Smoke being Scorpion, in gray mode, and Noob not having many incompacitate attacks.So yeah, it's be, in order from most likely to least...

1. Ermac
2. Sub-Zero
3. Rain
4. Scorpion
5. Smoke
6. Reptile
7. Noob.

I'd say Younger subby is properly one of the stronger ninjas... He has beaten Scorps, but Noob's ending had him beating Subby. So Elder Subby as Noob is stronger then Younger Subby. But both Subby's have beaten Scorps. Scorps is the most feared being in the nether realm (besides plastic surgery). Rain has never beaten anyone as far as we know and likewise Reptile. Ermac is made of many souls making him a challenge for anyone, but I doubt he'd face Subby or Scorps unless he had too.

And if you repeat this paragraph knots may appear in your tongue XD

I think reptile could win he could use his ball move from mkda to avoid while the others go at it and eat peoples head off when theres no danger but the runner up might be subby

REPTILES MAN said:
I think reptile could win he could use his ball move from mkda to avoid while the others go at it and eat peoples head off when theres no danger but the runner up might be subby
No cause in da he wasn't a ninja..So he can't use this move.

Anyways i put a battle scenario:

The battle of the ninjas begin each ninja with his powers using them to derstroy his foe,here there is zero tolerance..The battle begin as scorpion rush rain to begin the fight making reptile disapear,sub-zero trys to freeze ermac but ermacs fly away doing the phsycic attacks on sub-zero,sub-zero falls into the attack while noob saibot trys to take advantage on the weaken rain,but scorps knows his wills,and leave rain..and with the combine force of the spear and the rain,noob falls into blows and blows from both the specter scorps and rain...Noob is vanished for good,smoke relizes reptile's gone..And trying to attemp the same thing...at the same time sub-zero throw an ice ball into ermac,and before falling into grounds sub-zero freezes the ground below him to gain control over him,scorpion and rain continue the fight,but out of no where reptile come behind scorpion and eats his head,reptile is invisable no more..Smoke jumps on him and now the two invisable ninjas are well shown,reptile beated smoke only cause smoke couldn't use attacks of his own...The battle between sub-zero and ermac continue untill sub-zero rip his spine,now only 3 ninjas remains Reptile,the creatures behind the mask
Rain,the son of the general of the edinan forces who was killed by shoa kahn, and the third Sub-zero the leader of the lin...All 3 ninjas fought bravely,rain couldn't take on the experinced ninjas he ben takedown by reptile,and at last the 2 remaining ninjas reptile and sub-zero..Reptile tried to disapear but sub-zero made him show his self,sub-zero slide kick the green one to knock him down,giving him advantage..But the reptile jumped on the grand master and killed him.

The winner is Reptile

Comments comments comments

TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:
sub-zero slide kick the green one to knock him down,giving him advantage..But the reptile jumped on the grand master and killed him.

The winner is Reptile

Comments comments comments

KK just one thing... how can somebody jump on somebody else if they're on their back? And, You think Scorpion would have noticed a Reptile toungue trying to eat his head?

I'm going to write a more thoughtful argument now...

-Sub-zero could freeze them all. He is the most powerful, but he is still mortal. He can die, thus making him really disadvantaged. However, if you can't get close enough to him then you won't be able to use that to your advantage. He is a skilled and highly trained assasin and master of the Lin Kuei. Beating him wouldn't be easy.

-Ermac is made of many souls, we don't know fully what he is capable of. You get close, he'd stop you where you stood. Then use his powers to throw you around. His souls also would give him all their share of knowledge, who knows what he really knows. Basically, Ermac is mostly a mystery to fight cause you'll never be sure what he'd do. He has made bad decisions though, like to join up with Kahn, but he is good. I think if you killed him he'd come back.

-While Scorpion is properly the weakest of him and Subby (how many time has he lost to a Subby?), being dead he keeps coming back. And once he goes after you he doesn't want to stop, he is fueled by anger. He has no limitations, if he wants to kill you he will try to kill you without doubt. He has no guilts left in him. He hasn't really won any big major victories, he chased and never got Q-Chi... And has almost always lost to Subby (minus Noob the orginal one) on big occusions and has fallen recently into a couple of traps revealed during MK:DA and MK:D while he was chasing Q-Chi.

-Noob is like a super verison of Scorpion when you think of what they are, a Wraith like him and all turned demon by choice. Properly follows the same rules as Scorps... Kill me I come back. Clearly by the end of Deception he has become most powerful... And yet... Despite his power he needed help from smoke?

-Reptile is okay, but his lizard form isn't a ninja anymore so he doesn't count. Unless they make him one again. Sure he has acid and invisiablitly... But he hasn't won any real major battles in the MK storyline. Despite all his power, he is nothing more then a servent who needs a master. He doesn't really think beyond being a servent other then about his lost race. When left to his own means he pretty much just goes off to find someone else to serve.

-Rain hasn't really been much of an impact... He appears only once and while may have some solid war experience isn't any importance. He has some impressive power, but doesn't really sure much of it being only limited to one game.

The cyber ninjas all are robots... They are limited by their machinery, while it makes them powerful, they don't have their souls back (except Cyrax) aqnd thus their strength is also their weakness. They are programed to do stuff and as proven in the past, all you need to do is get close enough and you can reprogram them.

-Frost counts. She is the definate female ninja being in Subby's clan. But she lacks self disapline(spelling?) and powerful enough attacks. She also has no battle experience almost and falls to simple temptations and greed. She would be one of the losers for sure.

Time to go in depth and add another long post here :twisted:

I'm going to show how the fight would go in my mind...

Ok... Shao Kahn: FIGHT! Scorpion would probably go straight after Sub-Zero because of vengance and all, but some of the smarter Ninjas (Subby, Ermac, and Rain) would probably have thought of this. So while Scorpion sends his spear, eith Rain bolts him from behind, and/or Ermac uses telekinesis and whoops him. So Subby, Ermac, and Rain would probably beat up on Scorpion, leaving Reptile, Smoke, and Noob to fight. But Noob would probably come up with the idea to attack the three beating up on Scorpion. So Noob and Smoke would probably kill reptile, and attack Sub-Zero, again on vengance/remembrance.

So down to 6... Ok they'd start to come at Sub-Zero, but he'd probably be ready and hear them coming. They'd probably be invisble with their powers, so he'd have to listen for them. Meanwhile Ermac and Rain are attacking Scorpion when his spear gets Ermac and in turn throws him at Rain. The other two out of the picture for now, he'd go to attack Sub-Zero. But realizing Subby's being attacked, he'd help him so as to he can kill him. So he and Smoke would square off(hehe battle of the spears) and Sub-Zero and Noob would fight(battle of the brothers).

Ok so I'd assume Scorpion would easily overcome Smoke, but being woulded, Smoke easily dodge most of his attacks. But eventually Scorpion would connect, and bada-bing bada-toasty, down goes Smoke.
Down to 5.

Subby would, at the same time be fighting noob. He'd be sending freeze shots around trying to get him, and eventually, as with Scorpion, he would connect. With Noob incompacitated, Sub-Zero could easily Spine Rip him. 4 left.

Rain, being underhanded and pist at Scorpion, would probably cheap shot him. He'd probably send him flying and get ready to finish him off, but Sub-Zero, after finishing Noob, would freeze him and stop him from killing Scorpion. Ermac, out of nowhere, would come in and Squish Rain with his Telekinesis. 3 left.

Ermac, thinking wisely, would send Sub-Zero flying away, incompasitating him. He would advance on the severely wounded Scorpion, who though trying valiently, could not hold off his attacks. With no Subby to save him, Ermac would kill Scorpion, bringing the battle royal to its finally.

Ending one: With Sub-Zero and Ermac left, Ermac would start to try and Psy slam or throw Subby. I'd assume he'd start to Tele-slam Sub-Zero to finish him off, but Sub-Zero, using all his willpower, would freeze him before he could finish him off. Still being suspended in mid-air, Subby would form and ice gernade in his hands, building up his power. Ermac would unfreeze, but only in time to watch as Sub's ice gernade goes flying at him and bam. Game over.

Sub-Zero Wins! Fatality!

Ending two: Ermac, with his pride swelled, would advance on the downed Sub-Zero. Sub-Zero, knowing the end is near, Hara-Kiri's himself before suffering the same fate as Scorpion.

Ermac Wins! Hara-Kiri!

scorpion is my fav ninja but i would have to say sub zero would win because like someone said he has beat scorpion already and im sure he can do it again. i also think he is the strongest and most intelligent ninja. lol

Either Scorpion or Sub-Zero. Subby already whooped Scorpion once and Scorpion can do so much to split heads. Then there's Noob, the teleporting shadow-form Sub-Zero.

Scorpion would rip and burn them all ( Kold as ice remembers a funny joke-song about that) and besides scorpion is immortal and from hell and stuff...i don't know what do you want from me?!