dragon of the covers

Bozz18

the one being & the supreme ruler of MK is the dragon of all the cover in MK, think guys, why the dragon is always in all MK games, 'cause he is the one being and the new boss of MK 7, what do you think guys????

It's just the MK Logo and it's a picture of a Dragon because I guess the creators wanted it Oriental. Boss of MK7? The One being? I highly doubt that.

I always thought that the dragon logo was liu kang's animality. Like he is the mk champion so the creators made his symbol (dragon) the logo. IDK how to explain it tho. who knows why its a dragon.

Well since there was hardly any dragon refs in the first game I doubt it was to do with Liu's animality.

ok now take of some stuff
1-kang's animality
2-onaga(they didn't used the dragon king before mkda)
think about it,mortal kombat,mortal...mortal but the dragons are immortal..i have no clue

dragon

i wrote that 'cause they never explain what the dragobn means, well maybe it's a logo, but that dragon is in every place and ibn all MK games, and the one being take the form that he wants', even a earthrealm warrior or outworld warrior, and i think that the dragon should be a great boss, but it's just that i think.....

lol. I always just thought that it was the logo that they chose for the games, then was adapted for the movies.