Ultimate Mortal Kombat

Shellshade

Hi, im new to the fourms and these is my first fourm. Well lets get started.
I think they should make an MK game for XBOX 360 and PS3 that has in it: Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 2, Mortal Kombat 3, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and Mortal Kombat Triliogy. What do u guys think?

Re: blah

InfernoScorpion said:
Well there is mk trilogy which has mk1,mk2,mk3,and umk3 so just buy it for nintendo 64 or ps1 :wink:

i don't completely agree. mk 1 and mk 2 are not really any part of trilogy.

Welcome to the TRMK forums ShellShade. As for you idea, i think people will get bored of mk1, mk2, mk3, and umk3 and just play trilogy. Especialy mk3 and umk3 because mk triology is basicly an expansion to them.

I understand that it has a few of the things but triliogy dosen't have all the areas or all the chatracters i mean im not complaining that they have almost all of them but i think this would be better plus if they had a mode where you could have anyone from any other the games play some one from another one of the games.

Sory for making it so long.

blah

well in mk trilogy it has charcters from mk1,2,3, and umk3

Example=kintaro,mk2 jax, jonny cage (sort of you can say) mk1 kano and so forth

Oh and about having it for xbox 360 and ps2 is that back in old school u had like 4-5 buttons on the old consols and xbox and playstation have like 10 or sumthing.....so its harder to control

but it uses the combo systems and graphics from the mk3 and umk3 so while they have the characters,you don't get the same experiance from playting trilgogy as you would playing one and two. trust me. I have mk3 mk2 mk1 and umk3 for my genisis and I have trilogy for my ps1 and there are no real simialarities between mk1 and 2 and trilogy

ywoodz said:
exactly how are MK1, MK2, not part of the Trilogy.....

mk1 and mk2 ARE a part of the trilogy but not the game, that's what i was talking about. Mk1, mk2 have diff gameplay then trilogy. Agreeing with 10,000 points if you kill me.

all those games together would be kinda lame. too much like MK Trilogy. I'd buy it IF it had all the costumes from all the MK games. If it were on PS3, then it'd better be pretty darn good and possibly 3D versions of the snes MK's.
mk4.gif

You all herd of midway arcade tresure,how about mk arcade tresure it'l have all the mk 2ds when i mean 2ds i mean mk1,mk2,mkt(for being economic)and mkm:sz