"Flourish" move

Psusennes

To complete the truly incredible over-the-top fighting techniques featured in the MK series, I would LOVE to see a 'flourish' action incorporated as an easy to perform dual button combo (eg. L2 + R2). This would initiate some sort of dramatic flail, flip or gesture typical of those featured in martial arts films and the like. I often find myself wanting to make my character do a ridiculous taunt or twirl having attacked my helpless opponent, but unfortunately no such combo exists. A replay of the 'stance set-up' animation would suffice (the flourish that happens whilst the character gets into their stance, flailing arms dramatically etc.) - provided it could be altered slightly using the direction buttons. Clearly it would do no 'damage' to the opponents heath-bar, but it might dent their self-confidence to see their opponent twirl backwards and then flail their arms artfully back into a ludicrously impressive stance.

If you're reading this MK wizards (Ed Boon perhaps), then PLEASE incorporate it! Any other thoughts or opinions?