NOOB/SMOKE is sub-boss?

DAVE101

How come NOOB/SMOKE is before ONAGA everytime. Does that make him a sub-boss? Why him, why not... anybody else.

I would consider Noob/Smoke to be a sub-boss. It's a two-in-one character to worry about, even though they both share the same lifebar. *shrug*

They are absolutely, 100% positively the sub-boss of Deception, no question about it.

I think that's the biggest thing. In all the other games, the sub-boss is very loyal to the head boss. But this im not too sure about

i think he would be a sub boss because he is always before onaga and noob/smoke can be complicated for newbs. lol

I think Noob/Smoke is the sub-boss because he is, quite possibly, the hardest character in the game to beat. In my case he was harder than Onaga, so yeah. In any case, I don't think he's loyal to Onaga in any way, shape, or form, other than they're both evil.

DAVE101 said:
I think that's the biggest thing. In all the other games, the sub-boss is very loyal to the head boss. But this im not too sure about

It's not always like that. For example in MK4, Goro had nothing to do with Shinnok. If Noob-Smoke had some sort of an alliance with Onage they would've said so.

The semi-bosses don't always have to be loyal to the big boss because like Robot said Goro and Shinnok had nothing to do with eachother. Because in MKD they don't metion anything about Noob-Smoke and Onaga being together.

Noob-Smoke as sub boss kinda makes sense since they fight cooperativly and are just cool, or maybe they just like to kill for the fun of it who knows?

Sometimes it feels like Onaga should be the sub-boss and Noo-Smoke the main villain... Because Onaga is basically the classic MK monster-type.

OMG I just now realized that.
sub-boss:
1-----goro
2-----kintaro
3-----motaro
4-----goro
DA---moloch
Dec--noob/smoke
what is up with that, you got the big monster guys... then all of a sudden... NOOB/SMOKE

The monster and human are swapped round...

Its actually easy now to get to the final boss...

The monster and human are swapped round...

Its actually easy now to get to the final boss...
Hmm, I just came to realize that too. No its better that they saved Onaga for last boss though, and he isn't that easy either. Piece of cake with Liu Kang though.

Fenix/Sub-Zero said:
No its better that they saved Onaga for last boss though, and he isn't that easy either. Piece of cake with Liu Kang though.

Onaga still gives me some trouble with Liu Kang now and then. I personally can beat him easiest with either Baraka, Sub-Zero, or Darrius.

I don't /wouldn't really consider them a sub-boss. (although they are in this game)

I mean MK1: Goro was weak to jump attacks. (jump as soon/if he blocks.)

MK2: Kintoro was slightly weaker than SK.

MK3/UMK3/T: Motaro was harder to beat than SK himself... (heck I over-abused Rain's Rain Ball thing and killed him 11 seconds flat) (Shao Khan I'm referring to and yes he was weak to special moves in MKT/3/UMK3)

MK4: Goro was harder to beat than Shinnok hands down.

MK: DA: Moloch was way harder than Quanchi/Shang Tsung anyday.

MK: D : Onaga? Piece of cake. Noob/Smoke? Way too easy...

I was expecting:

*taken from MK3/UMK3/T*

SK: That was pathetic...

*Kicks him interrupting his taunt*

SK goes berserk killing me within 5 seconds...

Oh well it was the best htye could do at the moment. (I would've prefered even a small Shoakan *SP* warrior.

But beggers can't be choosers.

i want a couple monster sub bosses, like
1. goro
2. moloch
3. kintaro
4. shao kahn
5. whoever the boss is gonna be in mk:a

but yeah i like human bosses, there is a wider range of attack for humans rather than predictable monster bosses.

im_a_loner_dottie_a_rebel said:
i want a couple monster sub bosses, like
1. goro
2. moloch
3. kintaro
4. shao kahn
5. whoever the boss is gonna be in mk:a

but yeah i like human bosses, there is a wider range of attack for humans rather than predictable monster bosses.

I agree some. (True but I prefer bossess with 4 hit kills. lol)

I think the so-far rumoured boss for MK:A is Blaze. (I don't think he will, but he might be) But then why would they ruin the surprise of the new boss? Mayeb Blaze is the sub-boss... (probably not even close)

Man October seems so far away... *breaks down sobbing*