Member Mini Bios

Hi All This Thread is a for all members to put up a brief bio on themselves and make people know where everyon is from. I'll show you what i mean.

Example:
Name:Kyle Stewart
Sex:Male
Nicknames:Captain,J.C.
Looks: Im 5'8, I have green eyes and brown hair. Im nice and slim and advage. My Birthday January 23,1984
Personality/Interests:Im a nice guy,outgoing and nice person to talk to. I talk on MSN, Yahoo and AIM messenger services. I have friends from school on this site. I also have many others that thier not from school but I talk to them online. My hobbies are Roleplaying on STV. I play my PS2 and all of my Gameboy handhelds. Watching Star Trek Voyager,The Next Generation,Deep Space Nine and Enterprise on TV. I like watching Movies on DVD and they are Terminator 2: Judgement Day,Ghostbusters 1 and 2, Ghost Ship, Back To The Future: The Complete Trilogy,Pearl Harbor: The Director's Cut and many others. And before I end this my favorite music is country and some others. Theres one show I forgot and its Futurama. I have a pet and her name is Rokko and hes a cat..

I own Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance,Deception and Shaolin Monks. Plus, I have Mortal Kombat 1,2,3 on games that for PS2 for classic arcade games.

Jade the purpose was to be just a bio thread, stricky bios not quite just an introduction since we had an intro thread. If it fairs to be popular it'll get stickied with the intro thread or it'll just fall to the bottom. No need to hate on this guy's idea. I can't contribute now because I've got a wedding to get to.

Hey I wasn't hating on him :( I just figured that new people could put their bios in the new members thread when they introduce themselves. I was just trying to help him.

I'm so hurt Patrick. :cry:

EDIT: I have time now so here I go!

Name:Jade Nguyen
Sex:Female
Nicknames: JJ, Jadey, Chicken Little
Looks: 5'2", brown eyes, brown hair with highlights, 106 pounds, glasses, cute ^_^
Birthday: December 31st, 1983
Personality/Interests: I enjoy a lot of "guy" stuff. I love hockey, video games, Corvettes, Resident Evil (best game EVER), Mortal Kombat, James Bond, baseball, animals, anything green, anime, Thundercats, Ghostbusters, GI Joe, Batman, I love the Joker <3, asian stuff, reading and drawing. I'm VERY shy and normally hate other females.

Eh, why not?

Name: Jeff Kendrick
Sex: Undecided
Nicknames: Dis, Winjer, and I think I have a few others I've probably forgotten
Looks: Well, although most of you have seen me in the picture thread, I'm about 6' even, long (now blonde/red) hair, moderatly muscular.
Personality: I try to be nice enough, however my lack of tolerance for jackasses has worn thin, like Momma's head of hair (Bonus points if you recognize the latter part of that line). I generally wear black clothing not as a symbol of my inner angst and gothiness, but moreso for the fact that almost everything matches it. So, I can swap out a black t-shirt with a baby-blue one, and it still looks good with a pair of black jeans.

Anyway, I don't watch too much tv/do anything too special with myself.

My main interests include: Mortal Kombat, Zelda, Silver (bracelets, rings etc) weaponry including swords, archery, and sleeping/Dreaming

Now you all know about me...kinda. Here's a shot of the "new" hair.

Note: Face is blocked out for a reason

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y265/UltimateLife/omgno2.jpg

Name: Cody Frederick (Kona Hetre)
Sex: Male
Nicknames: Emo Goth Kid (don't ask)
Looks: Brown eyes, blonde hair (soon to be blue). Average body. Almost 5'5" Growing my hair out.
My Birthday: September 8, 1991
Personality/Interests: Depends on my mood or time of day for my personality. I am happy in the dark or at night, I feel peaceful at this time. I never really liked the daytime or light. I like music, my whole life is music, art, and games. I play guitar, bass and drums and I play what I like. I own every MK except MK Gold or Tournament addition. I talk on AIM and sometimes I will log onto msn. I have 3 websites currently in the making, a music forum, an art forum, and a general/gaming board. Yeah that's it, most of my 'bio' is on my website.

Name: Ryan
Sex: Yes, please... I mean male
Nickname: Ryknow (surprising, I know)
Looks: Dark brown hair, hazel eyes, 5'9 or so, fairly skinny, out of shape. Oh, I also have these killer sideburns and a long beard.
Birthday: July 11th, 1984
Personality: Jerkass, extremely non-outgoing, reclusive... all that good stuff.
Interests: Thrash metal, death metal, death/grind, or whatever other kind of metal happens to strike my fancy. I also (attempt to) play the guitar, which I've been doing for roughly 5 years. I love the Simpsons, and aside from MK and Sonic, I pretty much HATE video games now. I also have every MK game available for every console I own, with the exception of my Game Gear and GBA. I really like bowling too, but I seldom get to do it.

Last edited:
Well I'll be dipped. Hell, I can spit at ya' from that distance. *does hillbilly dance*

name:firas msaddi(it's arabic)
birthday:25th november 1991
look:6foot,dark hair,dark eyes,i am not so white and i am not black
personality intrest:intrest/heavy metal,soft metal,black metal,thrash metal,doom metal,death metal,metalcore,guitars,mk,resident evil,ninja gaiden,halo,and drawing
personality:well i try to be nice..i wear alot of black
nicknames:its only in arabic nicknames

Hmm... I shouldn't really do this until tomarrow because I'm upset right now... But I can't be bothered since tomarrow I'll be recovering from tonight. :cry:

Name:Emily Blackmore
Sex:Female
Location:Somewhere in England. In a really naff county called 'Essex'. :?
Nicknames: Real Life nicknames? If I told you you'd repeat them and if you repeated them I'd kill you for it. :evil: You can just call me Angel or Em as a nickname. :wink:
Looks: Im 5'8", have brown eyes and brown hair (really boring). Wear glasses... And thats about it. Why haven't I ever put a photo in the photo topic? Cause I got nothing really to show-off.
Personality/Interests: I'm pretty much a girl who loves fun. Talks too much (has it noticed on TRMK? :lol: ) on the net and yet hardly speaks in Real life. I talk on MSN. I used to have a lot of peeps to talk to on MSN, but these days... Not so anymore. I'm too shy to contact you on MSN and don't know what to say if you contact me. Most people don't have time for me (I bore peeps).

Hobbies? I haven't any. I draw a lot in my spare time but thats about it. I used to have loads but not one to share them with. So it ended. I play video games and set about building up a collect of PC games a while back. I don't play all of them (most are crap) but I do every so often. I'm not one for movies, I have a few favs. Mostly 80s. Batteries not included, Germlins 2, Terminator 2, back to the fututre, DnD the movie. I used to be a anime fan but it was other fans (blame the huge number of hyperactive, mary-sue lovin', yoai/yuri lovin', Dweebs) put me off, plus I learnt too much about them to love them. I used to watch Farscape, the first few seasons rocked. 8) I have two cats, Katie (3rd) and Holly (2nd) and a very strange dog who is just crazy called Sheba (2nd).

I used to have MK: 1-3 on the megadrive/gensis but I lost them when they were sold. Now I have only MK:DA and MK:D.

Name: James Horan
Sex: Yea.. er male
Nicknames: Hmm lets see, Robot Commander, Pure_Evil, Crazy Irishman
Look: Short brown hair, blue eyes,(one's half blue, half brown) 5"6, about 180 pounds, braces on teeth :(
Personality/Interests: Im a peaceful guy who'll try to help someone when needed, don't do much except chat, play on my consoles or DS. Im a Huge Leafs fan.

I had MK1 on my Genesis, MK2 and UMK3 on SNES, MKT on PS1, MKGold on Dreamcast, MKD for PS2 and now I have MK2 on Genesis.

name Sarah Oberbroeckling
age 19(OMG)... 24 now!
sex female
location- Dubuque,IA
Other- Kitchen Manager, I run a kitchen in a marina on the mississippi river.
MK and L4D :)
KMFDM, SMG, ALL, Killing joke, MC, Wall of Voodoo, Lucia, Descendents.. Industrial/techno/digital beats. ;)
2 cats, Tom Kat and mr. pants

Last edited:
Name: Robert Rowland
Sex: A lot...I mean Male.
Interests: Jujutsu, Jiu-jitsu, Mortal Kombat, Angel, And other stuff.
Appearence: What do you think?
Random Crap: I'm 12 years old, take martial arts classes, and I hate my Social Studies teacher, I have been here for about a year and a half, and I'm already hated by most. :D I also enjoy bike riding, and kicking people in the shin, then running off to grab onto a stick or something.
Also, the best thing I ever said was this, "I'm only at peace when I'm fighting."

Name: Jamie Sugiyama
Sex: Male
Hobbies: computers, xbox, online video games, and lacrosse

just a kid that likes to chill, and have a good time.